Information

'I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.' Says the priest. I was standing in front of a beautiful blonde boy with a mix between forest and emerald green eyes. He started leaning in but stopped suddenly and said, 'Mari! Wake up! Your parents want you in the dining hall!' Strangely he sounded like Alya, my personal maid. 

'Mari? Mariiiiii?! Marinette! MARINETTE! WAKE UP!'

"Huh? What?"

"Mari! I thought you died! Were you dreaming about...him...again?"

"Uh-huh! It was great! We were getting married!"

"Mari, sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not marrying him." Alya said.

"What? Why?"

"You should probably ask your parents that question when they say the same thing. Speaking of which...your parents requested you in the dining hall. They have an announcement to make. You should wear that pretty pink ombre dress! You'd look so cute!" My friend squealed.

"Yeah. Yeah, alright! Yeah! I'll meet you downstairs soon."

"Alright, girl. You'll look great!" And with that, Alya left the room and closed the door.

                                                  *15 MINUTES LATER*

I got my dress on and did my hair in a side ponytail.

(A/N: none of these pics are mine. I get them all off the internet. Back to the book)

"Mama? Papa? Alya told me that you had something to tell me."

"Ah, yes. How, uh, how about we discuss it after breakfast. That alright with you, Macron?" My mother said.

"Yeah, sure."

For breakfast, Tikki, my personal chef prepared croissants, pancakes (with home-made maple syrup), eggs, and herbal tea. Tikki's cooking is the best no question.

"So are we ready to discuss what I came down here to discuss?"

"Yes, Mari Macron. You are turning 20 in two months, and that means you are of age. We have decided that you will be marrying Prince Adrien, of France." Papa said. I almost choked on my own spit.

"I'M DOING WHAT?!"

"Well, sweetie, Prince Adrien is turning 20 the same day as you. So we decided that no better way to celebrate our little macron's wedding day than to host it on your birthday! The Agreste family thought it was a wonderful idea, and agreed to it! Isn't it great?!" Mama said.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A SNOBBY STUCK-UP OF A PRINCE!"

"Macron, you haven't even met the prince yet."

"I don't care! He's gonna be like all the other princes I've had to meet! And remember that one that kept making out with the maids in closets, and we only noticed when he tried to do it with Alya, but she kept pounding the door?"

"Of course, my sweet! But you don't know he'll do that."

"Yes I do!"

"Mari, stop arguing with us. We can't change this now. He'll be com-"

"I don't care when he comes, just that he leaves as soon as possib-"

"Marinette! Do not interrupt me when I-"

"I. Don't. Want. To. Marry. Him!"

"THAT'S IT! GO TO YOUR ROOM! He's coming at 11:30 so you can have a picnic lunch. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, papa." I said barely above a whisper, and excused myself to my room.

'That's all they really want! Some fun! When the working day is done! Oh girls, they wanna have fun! Oh girls just want to have fun (girls, they wanna, wanna have fun, girls wanna have)! They just wanna, they just wanna (girls)! They just wanna, they just wanna, oh girl (girls just wanna have fun)! Girls just wanna have fun!'

"Hey, Alya."

                                                                         ADRIEN

'I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.' Says the priest. I was standing in front of a beautiful bluenette with dazzling crystal blue eyes. I leaned in, so did she, then suddenly she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

'Adrien! Dude! Wake up! Adrien! WAKE! UP!'

"What?! I'm up! I'm up!"

"Finally. I was about to go get a bucket of water!"

"Ha ha. Very funny, Nino. Why'd ya wake me up so early?"

"Your parents."

Shoot.

(A/N: Adrien's convo with his parents was exactly like Mari's, but his dad told him to freshen up as he had not gotten dressed, and to get in his car and drive to Marinette's.)

I did as I was told and got in my green and black Lamborghini. 

word count: 719