I let out a soft sigh and dropped down onto my bed and burried my face in my pillows...

Luke's POV

After our talk I knew for sure what I had to do...

The only problem was that I had no idea how to even act right now since I was walking beside Sam...

I was making a moron of myself as I stumbled over my words trying to explain my train of thoughts and get to the whole breaking up part... When he cut off.

"I'm breaking up with you"

Those words stunned me so much I overlooked the rather large rock protruding from the ground and literally fell head over heals, getting a nice mouthful of dirt and grass...

"I'm sorry... I just... The other night... When the competition winner was announced... I saw the way you looked at her... And I knew you two were close, but I didn't think you were that close and... I know we have very little in common and maybe it's just... Better if we're... Friends..."

And here I thought I was subtle about stealing glances every now and then...

"I'm sorry Sam..."

He gave a very forced smile and shrugged "It's okay... I kinda expected it..." he said softly...

It still hurt...

"See you at school for junior year" he said softly before heading to his home...

"Sam!"

He paused and I hugged him "I really did like like you" he hugged back and pulled back "I know but maybe we should've taken it slower" he admitted pulling back with a small smile "But you were a great first boyfriend" he added chuckling softly.

Now all that was left was admitting my feelings to her... Without getting my heart ripped out of my chest...

But hey... I guess go big or go home right?

***

I love preforming... But I was absolutely ducking terrified... No jokes I'm about to crap myself and (Reader) watching me curiously and amused was so not helping my nerves...

"Calm down Luke" she chuckled softly while tuning her guitar.

I don't understand how she's not nerv- never mind... She's not about to confess her feelings on live freaking TV...

"I'm trying" I mumbled gnawing on a piece of jerky instead of biting off my thumb... Needless to say I almost chocked when they called our name...

Taking a deep breath I followed her onto the stage in front of the live audience... My whole family screaming out our names in excitement, Nicky was there too clapping brightly obviously proud of his older sister...

We were gonna preform two songs... The first was 'Play it loud' the second was gonna be my confession... We were supposed to play 'Get up and dance' but I'm gonna be intervening...

After the first song and jumping around as much as we did while playing our song we were both really breathless so while she was catching her breath I was gripping the mic and making stupid jokes before clearing my throat.

Now or never...

"This next song is a surprise. It's dedicated to a very special person that I honestly don't know how I can survive without her. I'm so nervous right about now I think I'm gonna puke so... Wish me luck"

I could see (Reader) frown at me as she made a small gesture of 'What the living heck are you doing?!' I only gave her a soft smile as I started playing the first notes to the song I wrote a while back.

Stepping close to the mic I started singing. Keeping my gaze on (Reader). Her face was the moddle of confusion which kinda made me panic so I faced the front..

"You're the Rock to my roll
You're the echo of my soul
The harmony of my heart
Your smile a work of art
Without you I'm falling apart

Your laugh is the chorus of my song
Your voice is my melody
Your eyes are my everlasting light
You are my will to fight

I wish you were mine,
Give me a sign
Maybe some more of your time
Your heart is on the line
We can be so fine

Your laugh is the chorus of my song
Your voice is my melody
Your eyes are my everlasting light
You are my will to fight

So give me a chance
I'll pick up my axe
Turn the volume up to max
We're stuck in a infinite laps"

I looked at her again, her hands were over her mouth as I sang the last line "So just give me a chance..." my heart was pounding in my ears as I watched her. She was crying...

I probably royally ducked up...

"Uh... I hope you all enjoyed the show" I offered pathetically to the stunned crowd... Judging by the glare Loki was sending me I was saver sleeping here...

I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around and before my poor brain could catch up with what the hell was going around me lips were pressed to mine in a shaky teary kiss.

My eyes fluttered closed once I saw (Reader) was the one kissing me. She pulled back but didn't step back or take her hand from where it was resting in my neck...

"You are a moron" she said with a shaking chuckle... And if ever asked I will fully deny the fact that I had a dorky smile on my face before I asked "Am I your moron though?"

I will also deny feeling like crying, cheering and screaming in glee when she nodded again.

This definitely turned out much better than I could ever imagine...

And that's a wrap my good people...yes there will be one last chapter finishing everything up but this is the last one in the book... Also I hope you guys love me because: It's exactly 3 in the morning. I would add a screen shot but it isn't loading so just take my word for it.

I just finished this chapter and my brain, body and mind are turning into jello... Ps the song in the chapter that Luke sings to you is something I wrote myself. Meaning I didn't copy it, it comes completely from my own mind, my own (tired, tired) brain... So no taking it and making it your own. I swear I will hunt you down and stuff my foot so deep up your backside you'll be tasting my sneaker's rubber for the rest of your life... (sorry... I'm Kinda cranky)

Also if you have depression I know how you feel. You always have someone that cares... If not a family member than me. If you feel the need to self harm or commit suicide I am here... Talk to me... You aren't alone... Feel free to listen to the song added at the top... It kinda saved my life...