004

"i gotta go if i wanna be early to music technology." taehyung gathered his things and headed out, "bye hyungs!" the second-years waved in his direction. jeongguk smiled as his gaze lingered on the spot where the boy was previously standing. "such a good kid."

[•][•][•]

the blonde deeply enjoyed being early to his lectures; it gave him time to think, draw, and write new songs. taehyung pulled his notebook from his satchel, turning to an unfinished work; "my time"

just as the pencil touched the paper, a tall and lean figure walked in. taehyung, upon seeing a pair of legs, glanced up at the new person— only, he wished he hadn't. washed out silver-gray locks gently waved down on the male's head; pale, milky skin with a complexion so clear, it made the blonde question whether the male was real or not.

the other male didn't look muscular, but extremely bony, and there was no doubt that he was taller than taehyung; the blonde felt like he was being towered over despite being so far away from the latter. however, that didn't stop him from examining the new face.

on that milky skin, were a pair of lips that weren't full like taehyung's but were flat either, dusted with a tint of rose. the perfect lips, the blonde instinctively thought. hell, the man himself was perfect.

the two met each other's eyes, the breath in the blonde's throat getting caught. his eyes were a deep brown, seemingly never ending. the silver-haired male smiled a gentle, friendly smile; and in that moment, taehyung was able to spot the only imperfection. the right side of his lips slightly rises upward when he smiles.

but taehyung didn't consider that an imperfection, more-so rather unique— it added to the man's character. much like himself, when the transfer student smiled, his gums were on full display; and taehyung couldn't help but smile wider.

only, the male didn't say anything— didn't even approach him— but rather walked to the back of the hall, taking a seat on the other side of the room. huh... strange, with furrowed brows and a slight pout displayed on his lips, taehyung continued the lyrics for his duet with jeongguk.

he later began mumbling possible lyrics for the song, matching them to the tune he thought was right; whether he could hear them or not. "'one time for the present. two time for the past...' now what?" taehyung tapped the pencil's eraser against his rose-tinted lips. maybe something on my end?

the graphite made contact with the paper once more as the blonde continued, "'happy that we met each other. now 'til the very end.'" although taehyung was mumbling, the silver-haired boy could hear perfectly fine. and to say that he was anything less than wonderstruck would be complete bogus; anyone could tell.

he knew who the younger was. he was kim taehyung.

okay! so maybe the male didn't exactly know who he was. but he did hear his name countless times in the halls, so maybe he was well known around here. to be fair, taehyung was realy only known in this specific district; the transfer was from the sorbonne district. he knew nothing more than what he grew up with.

[•][•][•]

the lecture went on; taehyung had already finished 'my time' and the silver-haired male blankly stared at the blonde with no shame. he wanted to talk to the latter but didn't really feel like embarrassing himself.

their lecture would be over in three minutes. might as well figure out what to say to the younger. i don't want to scare him, though. maybe just a short 'hi' and leave?

"that's it for today! next week, there will be a group assignment; so make sure you all study and know what you're doing." every music major flooded out of the lecture hall.

every one except two.

taehyung was usually the last one to leave, so to say he was surprised to see a pair of doc martins in front of him would be an understatement. the blonde looked up at the male standing in front of him, coming face to face with the transfer student.

the silver-haired male stuck a hand out; his pale, slender fingers waiting for taehyung's, "h-hi.. i'm min yoongi— the transfer student." it took the younger a few seconds to comprehend the stranger's mouth movements, but he gently shook the man's hand nonetheless.

it was cold to the touch and slightly bigger than his own, but was still smooth. taehyung looked in yoongi's eyes, "yoonji?" the older chuckled. "no. min yoongi. not 'ji.' it's okay, though."

the blonde nodded before speaking in a soft yet deep tone, "kim taehyung, first-year." the older nodded. "looks like we'll be having a lot of courses together... see you around, kim." yoongi backed up, looking at the younger a little longer, before stepping out of the lecture hall.

the silver-haired male was proud of himself; he didn't stumble upon his words, and he managed to have a real conversation. but there was still one thing on his mind that made him curious of taehyung.
the blonde kept staring at his lips rather than his eyes.