CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice

Začať od začiatku

"Obi-Wan! You can come out now!" Padme blurted for him. 

He came out and then examined me. His expressions seemed to be beaming off of him than words can twist from his mouth.

"I figure this will be my new look until whatever else occurs," I muttered.

Obi-Wan thanked Padme and Ahsoka before escorting me out of the place, giving the pair a questionable look as to why Obi had us leave. He seemed eager to have it come back to us two alone again.

"Obi-Wan?" I asked with him walking us to where Master Windu and Yoda were. "Everything okay?"

He smiled at me before nodding. Weird, he didn't seem to want to say anything.

"You didn't want me to say anything more about you, so I kept it to myself. But it seems like you're keen to hear what I ought to say."

I shook my head in response, realizing him messing around with me. 

"You're still beautiful, Jewel. It actually does fit you a bit better with the hair," Obi-Wan added.

"Thank you," I responded back in thought. "I know what to do now for the future."

Obi-Wan laughed to himself as we continued our walk to the Council room.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The doors opened to show Master Windu and Master Yoda awaiting our arrival, and I could tell there was something anew sparking.

"Master Yoda, you called for us?" Obi-Wan spoke first as we entered.

"Master Kenobi, Master Kell, show you something we must," Master Yoda said before Windu came over.

"We have recovered surveillance footage of the massacre on Devaron," Master Windu stated as he put a hologram on to reveal a person. 

This one look similarly to Darth Maul, that Dathomirian Obi-Wan and I faced all those years ago.

I remembered everything from the first battle, and now to see that another creature of Maul's kind bothered me. Obi never liked talking about what happened since it brought the fate of his master, and to be surprised on seeing another again.

"Darth Maul alive?" Obi-Wan said in shock. "It can't be. I killed him myself. Jewel was there to see."

"Correct, you are, Obi-Wan," Master Yoda responded. "A creature of the same species, he is, from Dathomir."

"Dathomir?"

"The planet of the witches," I finished.

"I was under the impression that Darth Maul's home world was Iridonia," Obi replied.

"Dathomir is the planet where Maul was raised," Master Windu stated. "Iridonia is where the rest of the males of the species dwell."

"Travel to Dathomir, you two must," Master Yoda assigned. "Find the source of this threat, you will."

Obi-Wan and I agreed with the new mission before Master Windu asked how was the bond between Obi and I.

"Why bring it up at this manner?" I questioned.

"It's because I told Master Yoda about this," he said. "I'd rather have him tell you what he thinks."

Obi-Wan and I looked at Master Yoda, seeing himself reflecting on his thoughts.

"Marriage of two Jedi, cannot allowed," Master Yoda expressed. "Exceptions of this, there are. Force bond upon you two, cannot be broken, it seems."