Chapter 8

"Good day, this is karen lavilla."

"And this is jake maghinay"

"This is, pinoy tv"

"Good day folks and welcome. Today we bring you live coverage of the alien mothership just right above russia as our counterparts in space above russia are reporting it live."

"Thiis is jeff romanov and we are live now as we are seeing the mothership right above somewhere in western russia. The last time this ship was reported was right above america. And why hasnt this news been reported earlier? And isnt it too early for the war that the reaper has spoken of? Wait, the reaper, or jason wild, hasnt spoken of anything! Though we cant deny the fact that he might or might have tried to stop this war. In any case, it shows that the US has tried to put a plug on this story while the ship was in america, why is that? Maybe its because to prevent wide spread panic. Though--"

"Breaking news.. someone has tried to hack the government servers, military, and news media servers to bring into the desktop, confidential files about private financing of some organizations around the world, on some illegal activities like human trafficing and illegal mutant activations."

"Why is it jake that there are illegal mutant activations? The governments all over the world even voted an immediate law pertaining such."

"Imagine karen, that you have activated a mutant with mind control abilities, that would really suck for the ordinary people who will be at his or her control."

"Your right. We also wont know if that would do against those aliens which might have even higher mind control."

"Yes. It even takes a lot of sacrifices to get people activated for mutant powers which is also why they test at only a certain percentage before stopping, so that they can test whether you have mutant powers or not."

"Truth be told, i even tested myself but got nothing."

"What?! You serious? Did they also administer any drugs there?"

"No, they didnt. It seems that those illegal mutant activations also had a number of drugs administered to them too."

"This is bad, way worse than last century i think."

"It seems that some top officials around the world has also invested in this, so that they may have their mutant bodyguard maybe."

"Maybe. Whatever the case, these officials and organizations around the world are all being questioned now by their respective governments."

"We have additional news. The hack even reached all local computers around the world making them have a copy of the files as well. Now thats public execution."

"What the hell does this mean? When we are now facing the threat of a lifetime, they are still doing some illegal crap behind the peoples backs."

"Yes, the countdown to the war woukd end later and the aliens would theoretically come and invade us."

"Isnt there any peaceful solution to this perhaps?"

"Reports says that they have tried, only to be denied by the reaper."

"Where is jason wild anyways? When he could have been the inspiration of many during this crisis?"

"Dont know. Some say hes hiding, and some say hes just afraid, and some even says hes still working on a solution to all this with the military of the world."

"Breaking news again, it seems that the alien ship has crash landed at the pacific ocean. For further news, please stay tuned to pinoy tv."

"Im so totally not happy with this jason." Mark said as they were now outside and on top of the ship, sitting on it like doing a camp fire.