"this is very bad. Though what are those parts which are very vague to you?"

"as the great god zeus said, the answers you seek are always simple, its solutions are the ones that are complex, and its only humans which makes the simple answers seem complex."

"i see. And truth be told, im still not buying the whole gods thing, did you really went and talk to them?"

"you know, I already died once. They gave me a second chance, as the messenger of the upcoming war to come for all humanity."

"why? Humans are so chaotic and sinful, why do they still care so much about us?"

"because humans are one of the only species on this universe that they havent put their hands on. If they get their hands on us, then its game over for many species in this galaxy, or maybe even this universe."

"you serious?"

"yes sir, dead serious. If it werent for the gods, I would have already been dead by now. And I wont just let that debt go unpaid by living my life in hiding."

"why not? It would be fine if it were me."

"you really don't understand. They have already given me many great knowledge which can help me in this war, also gave me a chance to go back to my family. Remember, I was fooled to think that I was joining a program for a better purpose."

"what program was that?"

"i forgot. But you found me in outer space right? In their research facility. Who ever is responsible for giving me to them is also hiding in the military."

"you really mean it?"

"you can always tell them, so that they will be sweating off their butts now that you know."

"why you trusting me jason?"

"because you're a good president. And politics aside, I think that you are a good man."

"is that really enough? Any president may be able to fill in the blanks for that."

"yes, but the gods chose you sir. Anyways, whatever comes my way, I will just have to deal with it. Like what hercules and thor said to me."

"you also met them?"

"yes, up there. And here I thought that you don't believe me."

"nah, just curious."

"anyways, believe not in what I say, but believe in what I can do for humanity."

"good answer. Cause I will need the support I will get from you for this." richard said as they have now arrived at the gates

After a few minutes of checking, they were now able to enter the monitor room for the president.

"welcome jason, and president richard. Have a seat at the table."

The room had a conference table where the presidents staff would always do meetings, but this time, they fitted it with monitors.
"as per your request jason, I have fitted this room with monitors for us to communicate with the other leaders." mark

"yes, thank you for that. And where is the bug alien?" jason said after he sat

"i will have him in a moment." mark

"where is that thing anyways?" richard

"that thing is a he, and you guys will not believe what he has in stored for us." mark

"i know that your are excited for their visit, but don't you think that we might otta be careful with them?" richard

"yes, I know. But after what they just showed me on my head, I think that my proposal would be best for this." mark