Chapter 23 - My Palm+Your Face = Yogurt-slapped

Start from the beginning

"Guess the bitchy effect rubbed on him if you ask me, blame his side chicks. " Tyson jokes and I laugh, getting into the passenger's side.

"Jason can be a dick but he has reasons Bella."

"I said I was sorry about today."

"Yeah well he doesn't take apologies well. It's just not his cup of tea."

"Obviously. Bad boys and their basic characteristics." I raise my hands up doing the jazz hands.

"Guilty as charged." He gave me a lopsided grin and I chuckled as he turned a corner and to my surprise he pulled up to the park. I stared at him confusingly and he chortled.

"Relax Bella I don't have a duct tape and a shovel back there and you saw it yourself." He turns to face me with his other hand on the wheel and gestures to the booth.

"If this is you being a kind serial killer and naming your possible torturing equipments then you suck at this." I raised an eyebrow at him and it was his turn to look confused.

"Quite an imagination you got their babe. Try not to imagine my abs." He wiggled his eyebrows and mines furrowed as I gave him a look of horror.

He laughs at my facial expression and I smack his shoulders playfully.

"Come on." He chuckles before stepping out of the car and I do as he says, lazily walking around the vehicle to catch up with him.

"It's 9 Tyson and you brought me to the community park. If you're planning on toilet papering then no I'm going to go sit back in there and stay on guard." I used my thumb to point back at the flashy car.

"Stop being a killjoy and just come with me." He sighs not helping laughing before he grabbed my hand and led me into the park under the bright moon. I bit my lip as I realised that Tyson was still holding my hand as we made it to the pond full of lilly pads that stayed afloat on the water. There was a big willow tree that stood out in the park and it looked magical when the fireflies started fluttering once we stepped on the little bridge that extended over the little pond like a rainbow. I was reminded of the scene from Disney's Cinderella. With the sky full of heavenly bodies, everything in the park had come to life under the luminary embrace of the moon and it was magical.

"Wow this is beautiful." I gasped happily. I turned to look at Tyson who was watching me in adoration. His dark Hispanic hair fell over his right eye and his jawline was perfectly positioned that he looked like a model from Calvin Klein under the moonlight. I couldn't help it I was drooling over him. He didn't wear a suit and tie and he still managed to look breathtaking under the beam with just a grey sleeveless hoodie and baggy joggers but he came out hot from the oven. I chewed the inside of my cheek when he began towards me.

"So why bring me here?" I chuckled nervously.

"What. You don't like it?" He fake pouts and I quickly dismissed the question.

"Are you kidding? It's beautiful!" I exclaimed spreading out my arms into the air.

"I wanna show you something." He chuckles at my amazed look before leading me to the soft grass under the open sky. He dropped down on his back resting the back of his head on his muscular arm and pats the spot next to him. I do the same not wanting to refuse the offer, even though it felt weird to lay down beside him and stargaze  I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I rested my head on both my arms and stare straight up to the dark starry night sky. I tried making out any constellation I could think of, I was looking for the great bear when Tyson breathed.

"You were getting cranky so I thought I bring you here." He twists his head and smiled at me and I chuckle.

"Well I guess it worked. Thank you." I tell him and he laughs lightly with his deep voice ringing in my ears like a melody.