CHAPTER 34

A/n pov

"Ooohhh...hi Jimin. How are you? Looks like you ready to let me kill you" Jennie smile look at Jimin. But that smile is creepy. And now Jimin know what will happen if there is Jennie. Jennie walk to kitchen and the others come inside saw Jimin is there. Yoongi look at Jimin and they make an eye contact. Yoongi know that Jimin can make things right. Yoongi nod and smile a little. But the they heard Jennie coming from the kitchen and a knife in her hand "Well we'll...Now let me just—" everyone grab Jennie "Yayayayaaaaa....put that knife down Kim Jennie" shout Yoongi. He take the knife from her calm her down "Goshh...looks like Noona really want to kill you hyung" Jungkook look at Jennie scary. Jisoo pat Jennie's back. "Jennie calm down okay. Look...we will tell you the truth about Jimin just calm down." Said Namjoon and her eyes widen. "What do you mean by the truth. What I know is the truth that this Park fucking Jimin just cheat on Chae" she said. Jisoo and Lisa look at each other because the still confused. "Okayy everyone sit down and we will tell you" said Jin and everyone follow him to living room and the sit in a circle while Chae try to hold her laugh because Jimin still hide behind her back. Yess.. Jennie is scary but she always do that to protect someone she love.

"Sooooo... you girl must be confused why we said that we wanted to tell the truth right?" Said Jhope and the 3 girls nod. Yoongi look at Chae "Chae you already know it right?" he ask his sister and the sister nod. "Sooo...as a handsome best friend and the oldest here I will tell you guys. Actually we did surprise that Jimin broke up with Chae. And...after what did Chae told us about that night. The boys feel weird because we know this small Park Jimin here never ever cheat on Chae because this boy is so whipped for her" but then Jimin eyes widen "What did you say hyung?? Did you just call me small??" But then Lisa answer him "Shut up oppa. Let Jin oppa talk first" and glare at him. Then he became quite again and back to hide himself behind Chae. And Jin continue "So we boys try to find out what is going on to him so we go to his office. Nevermind I know you guys hate him but Yoongi already punch him so don't worry. Then he told us that Seulgi is behind this. He said that Seulgi blackmail him to leave Chae because if he didn't do that she will hurt Chae." Then the girls eyes widen after know what the truth. "Sooo...you try to said that that slut want Jimin to break up with Chae then she will hurt CHAE!!" Jisoo shout Chae's at the last sentence. "Yepp...Jimin hide this from us because he don't want us to involve" said Taehyung.

But then Jennie stood up and sit beside Jimin as she look at Jimin and make Jimin startled. She give a heavy sigh. "Okayy... I'm sorry Jimin. I mean I can't see Chae sad about this shit but after I know that the slut" then she rolled her eyes and continue "do this thing and plan this thing. I'll make sure she will die in my hand" "Calm down Jennie...we will take a revenge for that. Well everyone know that Chae is Yoongi's little sister. And Yoongi not gonna let her go easily. Right hyung?" Said Namjoon and Yoongi smirk. Of course it's Yoongi. "So are we good now?" Ask Jimin and they all nod. "LET'S PARTY!!!"shout Tae and join by the other except Jimin and Chae. Jimin pull Chae from her waist hugging her and put his chin on her shoulder. "I love you Park Chaeyoung. I promise I never hurt you again" by hearing what Jimin say,Chae smile. But then reality hit her "Waitt...you live with Seulgi right? And what if she find out that we still together?" Jimin smirk kiss her jaw and whispered to Chae "Don't worry,I always sleep at office. So she maybe think that I sleep at office." that's make Chae goosebumps. Every time Jimin whispered to her she always get goosebumps. "Sooo...you decided to sleep with me tonight? Not with your ex?"  Chae tease him while wiggle her eyebrow. Jimin pull her head forward and they face close that Jimin almost kiss her "You like teasing baby. Everyone know that I love you and of course you will get punishment for teasing me" Jimin said like whispered and Chae smirk "Oouuhh...it sounds fun don't you think" and she bite her lower lips. But the they interrupt buy a cushion that have throw at them. The two eyes widen look at the others. "Wowww..looks like you two in your own world. Off...did not respect the eldest" Jin say. "Yahhh... Park Jimin. You better don't do anything dirty that you have in your mind or I kill you" said Yoongi while glare at him and Jimin chuckle. "Gosshh...you don't need to scare the guy Yoongi. It's not like you and Jennie never do it before" said Jhope and the Jennie throw a cushion at him "Yahh!!Better shut your mouth or—" she cut buy another cushion hit her face that throw by Jungkook. "Looks like the battle is come" said Namjoon. And Lisa got in the middle and a cushion in her hand. She throw at Yoongi "Cushion fight!!!" She yelled and everyone get the own cushion and they paly happily.

Skip the time

All of them lay themselves everywhere. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jennie lay on the floor , Chaeyoung,Jimin,Yoongi,Jisoo on the couch and Namjoon ,Jin and Jhope sit and the back on the wall. They all lost their energy.

Lisa sit up "Gosshh.. I'm so tired but happy." Chaeyoung smile while her head on Jimin's arm. Jimin look at her enjoying his view. He feel so happy that he finally can get back with his beautiful one. Then he look up at the ceiling. Yoongi who lay beside Chae turn to see Chae. He look at her with her smile. He feel so happy that his sister smile again like before. "You look happy doongsaeng. " He suddenly said and make Chaeyoung face him and smile at him "I am. It feel like everything is going back. I feel so happy that I know the truth" she smile and Yoongi smile back "Good for you. I think I did a good job as your brother aren't I " he smirk and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes while Jimin just chuckled. "You know what oppa. You really a good brother you know. I am so happy that you are my brother even though we're not the same blood. I mean it" she said while she look at the ceiling. Yoongi smiled and did the same. The others feel happy for them because they now good but then Jungkook sit up and having a shock expression on his face. Everyone look at him. "What's wrong Kookie?" Ask Lisa worry at her husband. "Yeah..why you suddenly shock" Jimin said while slowly sitting up. Jungkook look at them "We haven have a dinner yet" then the other widen eyes. They look at the clock in the same time and look at each other. It already 8!! Then Namjoon give a sigh "Let's just order a food" and everyone agree.

?? Pov

"They going back together again boss" said the man to his boss

The boss tap the finger on the table "Let them be first after that I will make them suffer more"

"Right Seulgi" and Seulgi smirk

Wohooo!!Hi guyss. How are yiu? I hope you guys find as always. And I know what is on your mind. There is something bad is gonna happen. And who is that mystery person??
  And don't forget to
VOTE ☑️
&
COMMENT ☑️

(if you love this chapter)