Chapter I : Blue

The situation wasn't funny to the slightest. He caught up in a situation he shouldn't have gotten into.

He could've went to find a cute lover, find a decent job or get married with the one he long loved. If only it wasn't for that stupid domestic fucking alpha then he wouldn't gotten himself tangled in the underworld.

Now he's on the edge of death and heaven. Both seems more like hell to him.

The main protagonists for this story is a bit different. Kim Taehyung is his name and he's born as an omega yet refuses to act as one.

His parents are both alphas. Both submissive alpha couples. They were sure that they would have  with the little one to same class as them had but due to complication of genes, they were blessed with a healthy omega.

They take it as granted because the doctor had said that Kim Taehyung almost didn't made it due to his Omega body could not accept the nutritions his alpha mother had given but alas he was born.

Both the alphas fear nothing but the fate of the child. Let alone being omega but Kim Taehyung is also a male. They feared for the future he'll face from bullies to swindlers.

They made the decision to train him like an alpha. Taehyung was a smart boy so he handled taekwondo like nothing. His body doesn't gain much muscle no matter how much he trains though but he's strong, probably stronger than a talented alpha. He also studies very hard to achieve his dreams and that's how he had the brains of a beta.

Thus the origin of Kim Taehyung

It all started the day of his college graduation. No more of that studying bullshit, no more of stupid cocky bastards, he believes life would be different once he get himself to society. Maybe there's a chance he'll be seen as an equal.

That night he went drinking with his close friends at the nearby club to celebrate to some that is in engagement, to some that is already married and some that finally got their freedom.

"To us!" They cheered as they glass hits and creates a loud clicking sound to another glass. They drank to their heart content.

"God I'm glad I finally graduated. It's a miracle." One of them laughs. That one of them is Park Jimin, the popular one of the group and a well known Fuckboy.

"Can't say I'm not surprised. You were gone and never intended most of the class." Taehyung laughs it off.

"Hey do you remember when.." he starts telling stories from the past like how others usually does when a bunch of people gathered up for a meet up.

The vague memory hits his head like a banging gun.

He has always been strong, possibly the strongest in school but with the body of an omega he was small and fragile in other people's eyes. But his body is like a ticking bomb without knowing the time.

Long story short back then the school festival made every class to hold a certain event. Their class chose a costume cafe to which the costume was chosen by a stupid random lottery.

He was dressed as a cute bunny maid back when the school festival was held. He didn't intended to but losing the lottery has a lot more to the disadvantage.

At the day of the festival there was one very difficult man that was bugging their guest and inappropriately touched the staff.

"Hey bunny." There was a big alpha that confronted them. He thinks it's ok to disturb and trash the area just because he had a higher status than the betas and omegas.