2

Y/n's Pov:

The forrest fell dark and cold as I stumbled out of my village quietly trying to avoid any late-night drifters or guards walking the cobblestone out of the village, luckily everyone was to busy hiding in their homes in fear of what the queen would do after what happened today and the guards well, they were either drunk or around the queen so the village was pretty empty so I made my escape. As soon as I was out of my village I broke out into a run, the tree branches scratched and cut my arms and face as I ran, I didn't know where I was going but I knew I needed to get out. I ran and ran not stopping till the cold mountain air stirred to a warm breeze and the dead trees were replaced by lush green ones. My legs gave out and I fell to the forest floor with a huff I tried to get up but my arms gave as well and I was left laying on the ground, I rolled onto my back and stared up to the sky, the sun hung lower in the sky showing the sign of a new day. The sky was clear and blue with little to no clouds, I sigh and took in everything.  The silents was calming but it was disrupted by voices in the distance, I rolled back over and stood shakily the voices seemed to multiply "a village?" I asked allowed to no one in particular, I step forward grabbing onto a tree to balanced the voices got louder.

 I smiled sadly and began to run once more holding onto trees as I pasted I kept running and running till I saw the start of a stone pathway I looked up and saw many buildings and homes once more my legs gave and I fell into the city I heard many shocked gasps and whispers I once again turned onto my back and looked up to the small group of people around me.

Y/n: "Beja, help me"(please, help me) I asked in a whisper and turned away from the group there was another gasp 

Rp:" Em's azgeda"

Y/n: "No beja, ai nou want kom hurt yu"(No please, I don't want to hurt you) I said the group picked me up and began to carry me to the center of town I tried to fight against them but I failed, they threw me in front of two guards who pulled me up by the armpits and dragged me down to a room, one of the guards released me and pulled open the small iron bard door the guard that was still holding me shoved me into a cell and watched the guard slam the cell door shut and locked it leaving me alone in the dark. 

No One's Pov:

After the guards locked Y/n away they quickly walked to the tower and up to the throne room where Commander Lexa resided, when they entered they bowed respectfully.(Gu~ Guard, Le~Lexa)

Gu:" heda osir found an baga near the woods" ( commander we found an enemy near the woods)

Le:" Chon?"(Who?) she says harshly

Gu:" Azgeda," he says

Le: "Gonakru?"(Army?)

Gu: "No just won, a gada"(No just one, a girl)

Le: "Chit laik her demands"(What are her demands)

Gu: "Bilaik's the thing heda, em didn't say anything em just begged osir kom nou"(That's the thing commander, she didn't say anything she just begged us to stop)

Gu: "em was missing en eye"(she was missing an eye) he said softly Lexa looked at him confused but stood from her throne.

Le: "Ge me some plainclothes, ai will go speak kom her en try en figure out chit em's doing in ai territory" (Get me some plain clothes, I will go speak with her and figure out what she's doing in my territory) she says with a clenched jaw the guard nods his head and quickly bows before rushing out of the room, Lexa stood from her throne and stepped down the few steps and saunters out of the door and up to her room where the very same guard stood breathing heavily with a neatly folded pile of clothes in his arms, Lexa took the pile from his arms and dismisses the large man, he bows one last time and leaves the girl alone to change moments later two more guards arrived with spears and a pitcher of water to enforce the ruse and escorted the commander down to the dungeon and forcefully shoved her in with the other prisoner.

#########################################################################