I chose to ignore that asshole calling me out of the blue as if he knew who I was. I ignored my beating heart; I was just probably too annoyed that is why it was reacting that way. How dare he humiliate me in front of the class, 'you left your assignment in my room?' HA! Bullshit!' I muttered to myself.

I entered the backdoor and gave my 'waii' to the teacher before going in. Mek, the guy who informed me that the assignment will become a plate held my wrist. 'Bro, your project is in your seat. It has already been graded. Congratulations.' He ambiguously said. I just gave him an awkward smile and went on.

I nodded and really, I saw the canvas in my table.

I walked back and immediately inspected the whole thing and confirmed one thing. Bright really did something to my work.

They say that an artist's feelings oftentimes reflect to their work – if that's true then I am even more confused and amazed at the same time. Bright's alterations made the whole painting a different piece, it seemed like he completed it and now the piece became a beautiful painting – a perfect masterpiece.

I painted the whole football field, but Bright added things that gave the feel of the real football field. The painting brought me back to when I was painting it. He added their winning goal – which was of course made by him. He added the girls who were jumping and his teammates running to the field when the ball reached the goal – and most importantly, the hole created by the accident, he made it the sun. I don't know how he did it but he fixed it with much intricacies that you would not know it was damaged in the first glance, but if you put your hand in there, you can actually feel the sew marks. He created a perfect sunset with it. His color gradients of yellow, orange, red, and blue for the sky was too perfect, it seemed like I was looking at a 'real' sunset.

I turned to the teacher who was also looking at me, smiling. He gestured that I should turn the painting, and I did. It surprised me what was written there. It was like a title written in black. It was obviously written before the alterations were made, the words:

Winning Moment: Bright X Win

"That video spread like wildfire in school." Saint said which cut me off from my literal daydream. "Everybody's talking about you being in a close relationship with Bright." Saint meaningfully said. It looked like a normal reply but to me it was not. Saint and I have known each other for a long time, and that goes to show that both of us knew each other's shenanigans. Everytime he has a chance, Saint always spoke of double-barrelled words. This time it's no different.

"WE DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP." I butted in clearly emphasizing every word of what I said. Before Saint could think of anything, it's better to cut him off while it is still early. "You all know I was with you last night. We were eating dinner together!"

"Stop being so defensive. We know!" Sammy instantly added. "Maybe P'Bright was just being kind bringing your assignment to you, can't it be?"

"I agree with Sammy!" JJ said. "Maybe you were just blinded by your first impression of him that's why you're being hysterical and thinking differently now."

Yeah. Probably.

The truth is our first meeting was when the time I was painting the football field. But I knew what he was even before that. I have mentioned that he became a star in the football team because he led his team to victory against the seniors – that was purely about his sports life in the university. Regarding his social life, he was quite mysterious. He always walks around with his princely aura seeping out of his existence. He doesn't care about anyone and he doesn't show emotions to anyone. And as everyone knows, it has been a trend for girls (and gays) to admire people who are that type – the mysterious, handsome, princely type. The type that does not show emotions even if they were pushed to a corner. Well, for men it becomes a different story. For us, he's just coming hard and is looking for a fight. That's where my first impression is.