꧁Chapter V꧂ ~{A New Dãy}~

[a/n heree ùwú I'm really sorry for not updating my life was a little mess soo I forgot to write again sorry beauties~ Love you guys byee~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ]

"Mmmphh-" I looked "Oh so you are awake hmm~" I walked to my basement and opened the door and the boy looked at me "Mmmpphhh-" I walked closer to him "Ah look at you~ You are cute tho~"
I loosened the cloth from his mouth "Please let me go I won't say anything to the police please-" he begged crying "Aww don't cry I like you a little bit so I'm not gonna kill you that fast~" he cried more "Please sister I'm not gonna do anything to any girl please just let me go" I sighed "Can you shut up my head hurts!" he stopped crying "You are not a human!! YOU ARE A DEVIL YOU BITCH!" he shouted "I told you to shut up but you won't listen to me so you have to get some punishment~" I took my knife and slowly cut his fingers "One by one~" he looked at his hands and shouted "Aaahhhh IT'S HURTS PLEASE LET ME GO-" then he fainted "Hah scaredy cat" 'Hmm I should finish this work and order some (f/f)' I thought and giggled "Alright! This idea will do~"

"Fuck now I have to clean more." I looked at the body and sighed 'cutting a body is not fun If the person is not awake' I thought "Nah I have to order some (f/f) so I have to clean fast"

"Hello may I order some (f/f) please." I tapped my finger at the table "Alright please wait for some time" "I should watch some anime but what should I watch? Hmm.. Ah now that I think Alex has recommended me Jojo" 'let's watch this then~' I thought and walked to my bed on opened my laptop "Ding dong" I walked to my door again and opened "Hello ma'am this is your order." she said boredly "Thank you just wait a moment I have forgotten my purse" I hurriedly walked to my room and took some money from my purse and ran to the door again "Here and thank you~" she took my money and gave my (f/f) and walked away "Hehe now I'm gonna rest~"

As I was watching a 'ding' sound came from my mobile and I looked and oh it is a message

Unknown
Hello (Y/n)~ ^^

(Y/n)~
Who are you?

Unknown
Ah I forgot to tell you
I am sangwoo ^^

(Y/n)~
Oh wait a min
I will save you're
Number~ :)

I then proceeded to save his number then a message came to me 'Ugh I don't wanna talk now I have anime to watch' I sighed and looked again

Sangwoo~
Alright don't make me
Wait for too long~ :D

(Y/n)~
Ok my lord, I
Won't~ ÔwÔ

Sangwoo~
Heh you're cute
(Y/n)~ ^^

(Y/n)~
Goodness, you're
Made of sugar~
(∀' )Ψ

Sangwoo~
UwU then you're
Made of flowers~
Frail, cute, sweet~

(Y/n)~
Oof-(' ω ')/
Stop!~

Sangwoo~
Alright and don't
forget our date girly~

(Y/n)~
Heh I won't~
Well then talk to
You later~ ^^

Sangwoo~
Okay Byee~ ^^

I sighed and closed my phone and opened my laptop "Hah now I can watch Jojo without any disturbance!"

(Yoo a/n heree whatcha doing my pretty hoomans~and ya'know I recently started to watch Jojo and you know I love it wayyy moree than I thought ùwú Byee love youu all)