Chapter XV ~[Interrogation.]~

The halls were filled with students that were scrambled everywhere as you lazily stood up and put the books in your bag.

The class ended a moment ago and you proceeded to go have some foods. The corners of your plump lips raised lightly.
A gentle aura oozed out from you, making others turn their head once to admire you.

You turned a blind eye to the stares and walked casually.

Suddenly, Someone grabbed your waist from behind and your eyes cooled down as you sharply stared at the large hands that were firmly locked onto your waist.

"Let go. There are people here." You said, holding his lean yet muscly forearm.
His eyes gleamed with amusement as he observed you, trying hard to push his arms away.

"Why? Can't I hug my girlfriend in public? And I missed you."

He said.

"We're in the fucking hallway for god's sake, Sangwoo." You mumbled, lowering your eyes as you grabbed his jaw from behind and dragged it to the side. Now, his head was resting on your shoulder.

He inhaled your scent greedily and reluctantly let go after a moment. Your heart finally calmed down as you turned towards the male that was still stubbornly pasted towards your side.

"Didn't you despise girls? Why are you so clingy towards me?" You questioned, raising your eyebrows.

He paused and his pupils faintly contracted, slowly, he gave a low chuckle.

"Why would I hate them? And...How did you even come to that conclusion?"

He questioned again, taking a step back.

"Did you actually think I couldn't see the disgust visible on your eyes?" You sneered, crossing your arms on your chest.

This time he laughed in amusement and answered lightly. "Ah..I seem to like you more and...more.."

He continued "And the answer to your second question, It was love at first sight."

"I believe."

He answered as he gazed at you with amusement and with an...indescribable emotion.

"Do you expect me believe in this cheap fairytale? It's infatuation. There's no such thing as..love at first sight." You frowned with disdain as you spoke slowly. You heard whispers and you swept your eyes towards the voices. There were too many people in the hallway.

Some were avoiding you, some were standing and watching with confusion and some were probably busy running whilst stressing over their studies. You ignored the stares and the male that hung his head down and casually walked away. His expression could not be seen but the people instantly felt chill and scrambled.

The hallway was silent, not a person stood there other than the male that seemed to stared on the way that you left on.

His face held no emotion but his eyes said otherwise..They were filled with insanity, desire and...fondness? He than slowly enunciated.

"Be it infatuation or love...you're now bound to me forever, my love."