Chapter XII ~[meant to be?]~

"Oh my, it's raining~!" You chuckled in amusement and stared at the sky as water drops slowly but surely tickled down and as it got faster by seconds

"Oh my, it's raining~!" You chuckled in amusement and stared at the sky as water drops slowly but surely tickled down and as it got faster by seconds. "Ah yes, thank God that we're in my car." He replied. "Hmm,  I really do think rainy weather's the best... It surely gets dark and calm when it rain's and I'm all here for it~!" You chimed. "So do I." He chuckled and came closer to you, his face now just a few meters away from your 'not so surprised' face. His lips touched your soft lips gently as his tongue asked for permission to enter and you gave it. His tongue entered your mouth, exploring everywhere. You gently pushed him, as you were out of breath. He backed away through a string of saliva was still connected with yours. "Just be mine already, (Y/n)..." He whispered in your ear, his voice deep and husky and his breath touched your earlobe, making you shudder.

"Are You like...professing your love to me or something...?" You queried, in a uncertain tone. "Maybe.." He sighed, feeling a bit hopeless by your oblivious behaviour. "Is that a yes then?" You questioned and he nodded, now hope gleaming in his dark eyes.

You darted your eyes "Umm, I'm not ready for a relationship yet so... I'm sorry." You stated, not looking at hope filled eyes. Yes, you did like him BUT that's because he's your prey, and never had you ever went this far with any of them.

He frowned and His face darkened for a second through it went back to his perfect smile when you again looked at him but it looked sinister And really scary. "OF Course~! It's okay I'll wait for you through my patience is getting thinner by every day." He chuckled. "You don-" You were cut off by him saying "IT'S OKAY I said I'll wait, right?? And I'll then make sure you have no escape, darling."

              (He looks dEaD)

              (He looks dEaD)

"Oh my? I truly admire your confidence~" You Smirked. Would he still be determined if he knew you were going to kill him? Heh, god knows..

"Oh, the rain has stopped." You remarked as you looked through the glass, the sky getting clearer slowly. "Well then, I'll be going now and thank you for the ride~!" You grinned and pecked on his cheek "Wait-" he turned towards you and tried to grab you but you were faster than him and In a moment, You got out from the car, not letting him catch you and winked at him.