Chapter 5: Revenge is sweet, but love is sweeter.

The group head to the church that night, having to sneak through the windows at the Silverhart house, to avoid their mom, who now has a hangover.

" We brought the money.."Jay says anxiously,

" Oh good! Come in and have a seat." Mike motions towards the church.

" No. we stay out here and we get Lillie before you get the money or we kill you." says Jay.

" Whatever you say...here she is." Lillie is escorted out of the building by two men. They untie her and she runs towards Donte.

" Give me the money and leave."

" Whatever you say...Mike." Jay throws over the money and they take off to the car. Once inside the car they lock the doors and Elle steps on the gas and they get out of there.

" Donte, I'm sorry fo-" Lillie starts.

" Don't...it's ok Lillie" Donte explains

" But i-"

" i said DONT!.."

" Sorry..."

April watches as they hug, cause she's still suspicious of Lillie, and she sees Lillie pull out a knife out of her back pocket.

" DONTE!" April yells as she tackles Donte to the ground right as Lillie stabs, making her miss her original target and stabbing April. " damn it."

" Did you REALLY think I had forgiven you? Ha. Try again." Lillie says as she reaches to grab ninja stars.

" Lillie!?! Why are you doing this!?!" Donte yells, surprised.

" Lillie...take one more step towards my brother and i'll kill you." Elle says as she holds up her 22 pistol.

" Oh and uh if you touch my sister again i'll fire a warning shot into your face.." Elle seems angry.

Lillie takes a small step back and throws one of the ninja stars at Hunter, who dodges it so it nails the Man in Black in the chest.

Lillie drops her weapons and runs toward Mike, who's on the ground bleeding to death.

Elle shoots the man in black once again and he yells in pain and to the team's surprise a tear was rolling down his cheek.

" Mike?"

" Lillie, step away from him before I shoot you! It doesn't have to be like this.....Lillie please...."Elle starts to cry.

" Lillie you don't have to turn against your friends.... Anyone who makes you do that deserves to die."

" Lillie move away from him, right NOW!" Elle fires her gun and purposely misses just to scare Lillie.

" I'm not gonna tell you again. Move away from the body before i shoot you!" Elle says angrily.

" but he-"

"Lillie I said move!" Elle once again fires a warning shot into the tree next to them.

" Im not moving...." Elle fires a single shot into Lillie's leg.

" Elle why'd you do-"

" Donte..she tried to kill you.."

" oh...right..haha"

" April are you o-"