Chapter Twenty-Nine

Central City
12:35 am

Pamela had stayed silent ever since she woke up, only speaking when spoken to, or when she had a question which was rare, but now, Y/n was ready to leave, packing her suit and weapons into their selected breifcase and her casual clothes in their suitcase. "Y/n... Your not taking me to Arkham?" Pamela asked, for the third time since she woke up. TheH/c haired girl shook her head. "I'm not. Like I said the last two times, you will be living with me in my mansion, trying to live a normal life" Y/n spoke, packing up the last piece of clothing into her suitcase.

Pamela nodded and she looked at her casual clothes. A blue T-shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket. "Make sure to put your sunglasses on when we're out in public, people still think your a villain." Y/n stated as she walked out of the appartment building, Pamela stepping in sync beside her as they walked towards the cab that would take them to the airport and towards the private jet to Gotham.

Pamela nodded and she slipped on her shades, making her seem like a different person. Especially with her now blonde hair. "So.. how will I address that I'm good?" Pamela asks once she gets in the cab. "We will discuss that on the jet, now I can't answer that" Y/n chimed with a soft smile as she sat down beside Pamela. "Alright" she spoke softly.

After the painfully silent and long drive to the airport, both Y/n and Pamela were climbing up the stairs to get into the jet, Y/n's luggage was already inside it's special compartment, and now they just had to sit down.

Y/n took a seat on a comfortable white leather seat and ivy took the spot across from her. "So, can you explain now?" She asked, which Y/n happily nodded too. "Yes of course. So, we will eat a couple days maybe a couple weeks, and viper will announce that she's finally taken down poison ivy, and that the villain will come back, not as a villain, but as a civilian. Then viper will continue to explain that she will be keeping a careful eye on ivy, training her, helping her etcetera." Y/n spoke with a small. "That's just to keep the public tame." She added.

Pamela nodded. "Okay, when will I be able to go out into public normally?" She asks. Y/n shrugged. "Once you do something that proves you've changed and the public sees it." Y/n chuckled. Pamela nodded with a small smile. "Thank you... Y/n- I... It's hard, suddenly going from villain to... To.. not.. in a matter of hours." Pamela started. "And- I'm still going to have the urge to want to do something villainy, but with your help... I think I'll manage" she added with a nod of affirmation.

Y/n only gave a smile and a nod, taking Pamela's hand in hers in a comforting way. "I'll always be here if you need it Pam, trust me"
Y/n spoke, making the blonde in front of her nod.

After awhile, Pamela and Y/n were talking happily about fun things they did as children while eating their dinner, watching a funny cartoon on tv to entertain them.

But that all came to a sudden end when they had lost track of time, and fallen asleep, only waking up to a small bump coming from the plane, and not a second after that, an attendant had stated that they had landed in Gotham.

"Are you ready to go?" Y/n asked groggily, still waking up. Pamela nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be.." she mumbled with a slight pout, making them both erupt into laughter.

The girls walked out of the jet, Y/n walking down the steps first, Pamela second. The blonde was trying so hard not to fall off the stairs, she stumbled across couple times but when she reached the cement she immediately regained her balance.

Y/n headed over to a beautiful blue Chevrolet Camaro, and beside it was Karmine. "Kodas at home waiting for you, Bruce is also in the mansion somewhere" Karmine spoke and she turned to Pamela. "You must be Pamela Isley, it's a pleasure to meet you" she marveled with a bright smile. "You too" Pamela spoke with a light and soft smile.

"Let's get in the car, Karmine, can we also stop for some food on the way home? I want some MacDonalds" Y/n said as she out her luggage in the back of the car, sitting down in the passenger seat while Pamela sat in the back with the luggage. "Sure Y/n" Karmine giggled as she started the car. "I also want to stop at
L/n corps, I want to pick up at least give new outfits for Pamela here to try on" Y/n stated as she opened up the convertible roof. Welcoming the warm summer air.

Y/n smiled as she slipped her aviator sunglasses over her eyes, Pamela did the same but they were more dimmed so people couldn't see her eye color. "Thank you girls, I really appreciate this" Pamela spoke after a minute if silence. "I would have never thought that I would be here now... It's just so surreal" she added, playing with her blonde hair.

Y/n nodded "of course my friend! I want to help you so that's just what I'll do." Y/n stated, her voice laced with truth and determination. Pamela smiled and she leaned back in her seat. Karmine pulled up in the drive through of MacDonald's and Y/n ordered a bunch of different food items. Milkshakes, icecream, burgers, pop, basically everything.

She of course split it with Karine and Pamela, and she saved a little bit for bruce as a special treat. Karmine had kept on driving after that, towards the center of the city. She soon pulled up at L/n corps building, and Y/n immediately got out. "Pamela, come with me, can you stay in the car Karmine?" Y/n asked.

The female nodded, and watched Pamela get out of the car to follow Y/n inside the building. Y/n turned many corners before she entered a room entirely filled with casual clothes, party outfits, costumes, everything. "Go pick out five or six outfits that you like then come back and you'll try em on for me" Y/n said as she wandered to a new rack of clothes, sorting through it and pulling out a few items for herself.

After a couple hours, Pamela emerged out of the clothing forest with six outfits in her hands, Y/n took a look at them, and she made Pamela try them on. Of course some of them were tailored to fit Pamela better, but they all looked amazing on the former villain.

"You look amazing girl! Put on one of the outfits now and out the rest in this plastic bag" Y/n spoke with a smile as she gave Pamela a white plastic bag, the blonde nodded and she went towards the changing room, picking out an outfit and putting it on, slipping the other outfits in a bag and walking out towards Y/n. "Awesome, let's get back to the car so I can take you to the mansion and give you the tour!!"
Y/n chimedexcitedly as she left the building with a happy smile, she hopped in the passenger seat and she ate some fries from McDonalds with a cheery attitude.

Pamela got in the back seat again, and Karmine started driving out into the country side, passing alot of gates with thick forests beside them, hiding away some manors and mansions. But at the very top of the road, Y/n's mansion stood tall, Karmine pulled into the driveway and Y/n immediately got out, gathering all the garbage and food and walking inside the house with Pamela in tow.

Y/n threw out the garbage, and she put the extra food in the fridge. And she turned to Pamela. "This is the kitchen, obviously, across from it is the dining room and Across from that is the big entertainment room. Down the hallway that you'll see in the entertainment room are two spair bedrooms, the library and the ball room." Y/n explained as she walked into each room, showing her down the hallway and opening up each door for a peak inside it, then she closed them again, carrying on with her speech.

"Up the stairs and to the left is the master bathroom, and then a few minutes down is the guest bedroom. Then on the other side of the hallway is the master bedroom which is my room, connected to a big bathroom. Then there is another door by by room, that's the study." Y/n stated as she walked up the stairs, ivy following behind her. "Okay, where's your viper pit?" She asked. "It's connected to the study by a secret door. I'll show you that in a minute. But for now- let's get you situated in the guest bedroom." Y/n spoke with a smile.

"Alright"