2. How Annoying Can You Be

"Well, hello. Your still here. Ready for more? Then let's go. But first, a recap.

It has been 2 weeks into my self isolation. Yeah, Robbie has been keeping tabs on me everyday. And Kale comes over to hang out with me from time to time. Actually, yesterday he took me out to get another tattoo. It's a pretty design of a skull with roses on my forearm. But besides that, for the past weeks the good guys have successfully captured and locked upof the group of bad guys. But sad story short, Roman and others are still tryna find me. And not all of em are trying to team up with me. Yea, the rest are people either wanting something back, or is just trying to kill me... Fun, right?"

*Knock, knock

"Hold on."

I get up and skip to the door, "Who is it!?"

"Package delivery!" Kale calls back.
I look through the peep hole to see if anyone else is there, but no. Just Kale pointing the finger at me, along with a box tucked under his left arm. I laugh and open the door. "Happy birthday, sis." He smiles and carefully hands me the box.

"Did I forget to mention that it's my birthday today? Happy birthday to this bitch."

"Awe, babe! You didn't have to." I smile brightly, taking the box from him. But suddenly the box shakes, and my eyes widen. "Da fuck is in the box!? A bomb?" I chuckle as I scan the box a bit more.

Kale then makes his way to the large couch. "Open it and find out." He chuckles.

I make my way to the couch and sit down, resting the box on my lap. The box again shakes, and I then feel hesitant. I quickly AND carefully place the box on the coffee table. I then slowly reach for the opening of the box, and once I place my hand onto the cardboard I pull away.
"Nah, seriously. You need to tell me what the fuck is in that!" I freak. I start to feel nervousness swarm in my chest.

Kale laughs at my cowardism. "Just open it, you pussy."

I then slap him and say, "Shut up, dick." I look back at the box and slowly open it. Just seconds after opening it and a furry creature hops up. Out of curiosity, I take a better look inside the box and I'm just in awe at the sight. I was so in awe that I nearly wanted to cry. "O... My... KITTY!!" A white baby tiger was in the box. I look at Kale who is laughing at my reaction and embrace him in a loving hug, which he returns. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"No worries." He lets me go, and returns to his previous relaxing position. I look back at my gift and pick up the fur ball and cuddle her. "What are you gonna name her?"

My eyes then widen, "My baby is a she?" I smile, and instantly she purrs. "Ngaw." I cooed and scratch behind her ear before I lower her on my lap.

"Yeah. She's only 1 month old." Kale explains.