Ozpin: Nothing too odd?

Glynda: He was out late on a school night due to being unable to go on the bullhead.

Ozpin: That's odd.

Glynda: What I still find confusing is Y/N's reasoning. He needed to finish his baguette.

Ozpin: In a strictly non-professional manner I can agree with him. Now as for the missions for the first years.

Glynda: Well with Team SHDE's arrival you know it has created an odd one out.

Ozpin: Well given how good Team RWBY is with the team I suggest we pair the two. Let's see if it works for combat prowess.

Glynda: But these missions are meant for second years to supervise first years.

Ozpin: Yes, but the team did almost finished their first before the incident. Your concerns are noted but something tells me that it may be better off this way. A gut feeling.

Glynda: Then I guess the last pair has been done. Given how the special circumstance do you wish a different mission be arranged.

Ozpin: Hmmm. Intelligence gathering. The White Fang has been spotted nearby.

The next few days came and went with Ozpin revealing a special assignment. The first years would be on their first mission with second years supervising as part of their mission and in order to ensure its completion. Right now the teams were at the locker room gathering their gear and weapons.

Nora: I can't believe that we're on our first mission! (notices Ren is missing) Ren? Ren? Wheeere are you?

Ren: (appears suddenly) Still next to you.

Tanner: Aahh. Don't do that. You almost gave me a scare.

Silver: (closes locker) Almost?

Tanner: I just closed my locker and there Ren was out of nowhere. Nora can back me up.

Nora: I second that. Ren is basically a ninja.

At that moment while was polishing his gear
for a bit before he then puts on his helmet. It was surprising for the other members.

Jaune: Y/N, what's with the welding helmet helmet anyways?

Y/N: That would be an insult to my helmet. It is no welding helmet and I wear this while on missions.

Ruby: Where was it when we first found you?

Y/N: Unfortunately in the ocean but I have created extras.

Pyrrah: Speaking of missions what is both of yours? Who did you get paired with?

Tanner: Odd thing is we are with RWBY and a stealth mission. Intelligence gathering.

Ren: That does sound odd. The only reason that I can come up with that is that because there is either not enough teams or how you all are technically second years.

Y/N: Almost second years.

Silver: Other ninja and the ice queen are you ready?