Chapter 5

"MCDONALDS!"

"NANDOS!"

"MCDONALDS!"

"NO I WANT NAAANDOS!" said Ashton

"Guys! Lets just go to my house." I contradicted. "Free food...."

"Are you sure you want to let us in your house don't forget you just met us we might be serial killers for all you know" said redhead.

"Redhead aren't you suppose to be jumping in joy you get to hang out in miss Cher’s place?" Said Kendall. We have the same nicknames for them......

" Ya know you are hot. If you want we could go to your house instead. You and me alone with a bed." Said blondie.

Ha! Nicknames are the best that I could do I kinda forgot their names. You know I tend to forget the names of the people I just met except if they were uper duper handsome.

"So what do think Cher's house or buh-bye to blondie?" Said Kendall Ignoring blondie's comment

"I have a name you know I'm Ash my bitch there is Mikee." Ash said with a sour expression.

"ASH! YOU DIPSHIT YOU OWE M-- Oh hi there I believe we haven't met yet Im Calum and I'm the hottest guy available. " said Calum. "And as I was saying you my friend owe me lunch" patting Ash's back.

"Oh my god what the hell are you wearing! I wanna know this instant where you bought that." Mikee said pointing to the shirt Calum was wearing which had a d*ck on it. Now that reminded me of the phrase "Rock out, With your cocks out" Zac Efron said that in a movie forgot which one.

" Chill dude I bought it yesterday at target." Calum answered.

"Okay guys were going to target off we go!" I said

##############

Calums been poking me since I sat on the backseat.

"Sooo...." he has been repeating that word the whole ride and I'm about to blow up

"Soo... WHAT!?" "Can't you complete a sentence?!?" I shouted at him.

He stopped and murmured bitch.

I glared at him

"Okay okay. Sorry for annoying you."

"OKAY guys were here!" Shouted Mikee.

"At last a chance to get me away from the devil's spawn." I said exasperated.

We went inside and got a cart. We bought the cool shirt calum was wearing and I bought a few chocolates. Well I couldn't resist.

"There are you happy now?" I asked Mikee

"Yep! Now all I need is food" he answered

We went to McDonald's and ate and now.......

"The fries are mine!" Mikee scolded

"No they aren't I ordered large fries and a coke" Ash said

"Well I ordered the same. But you being a vacuum already ate them all"

"Oh! I didn't notice that my bad" Ash said whilst laughing

"Eat my dust bitch!" He then grabbed the fries and took off.

And that takes us to the part where the stupid one trips and spills coke on someone and guess who that lucky person is.

Yeah me hooray.