Chapter two

I would like to remind you all that in this story mates are chosen by the werewolves themselves.

Anyways read on :)

----------------------

Bane

The girls here were just like the ones I saw when I traveled to other places, they tried to hard.

I mean understand that most females want me to choose them as my mate because my money, but I want a girl with pure intentions so later on she will be a good mother to my pups.

I stayed in my place for now. My wolf demands I take a girl from here, he's starting to get restless, and honestly so was I. We both wanted our mate.

Our mate would be treated like a queen, she would be good for not only us, but my entire pack.

A scent caught me off guard. I've never smelled anything as sweet.

I looked over the crowd and saw what I least expected. She looked like she just wanted this to be over. Her long legs were covered in plain blue jeans, and she hid herself in a baggy black sweater. I didn't care about what she wore, her eyes and scent were what caught my attention; those innocent blue eyes had me mesmerized.

I just had to have her.

My wolf was pushing me to run to her and make her ours, but judging from the look on her face I knew I'd have to wait.

I approached the crowd when the line of humans started complaining.

I could see my mate smirk at the girls, probably glad she wasn't wearing high heels.

I got stares from everyone as I stood at the front of the line, everyone except my little mate.

Does she really resent me that much she can't even look at me? What did I even do to her?

She was no longer standing in her spot when I looked at the end of the line, and my beast wanted to take over; to go find her, but then I saw her bent down tying her shoes.

Myself and my beast relaxed. I took that as my time to finally speak, and let everyone who was starring at me know who I really was.

"I want her."

All heads turned to see who I was pointing at, and just like that my mate looked up and appeared like a deer caught in the headlights.

She's going to murder me when I take her.

-------------------------

Leave comments

and please vote!