They find out you have a mental illness + their reaction

Please remember that you are never alone! there are people out there who will help you!❤️

Steve Rogers
Major Depressive Episode
Ever since thanos snapped half of your friends and family away, you just couldn't explain how you felt. When they came back, you thought you would feel better but it was the same. You barely wanted to get out of bed, train, hang out with anyone, even eat. Everyone noticed. One day, your dad decided to go talk to you and find out what was going on with you. He made you breakfast and went to go knock on your door. He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. He heard a muffled 'come in' so, he opened the door. He saw you laying in bed, reading a book. You looked up at him for a minute, flashed a fake smile, then went back to your book. He sighed and walked over and sat on the end. He looked at you and smiled. "I made your favorite. French Toast and strawberries." You smiled. "Thanks dad but I'm not hungry right now." He sighed. "Ok, i'll leave these here." He put it on your nightstand and went to walk out but before he did, he turned around and looked at you. You were so deep into your book, you didn't notice he was still there. He knew something was wrong. You used to be so happy, running around, smiling at everyone, playing games with Bucky but now, you barely left your room, almost like the light had left your eyes. He walked over to your bed and sat down again. You looked up from your book and saw him looking at you worriedly. You put your book down and looked at him. "Yes?" He sighed. "What's wrong? Talk to me. You barely leave your room, rarely eat, never play with your friends, never join our fun family game nights. What's going on?" You looked at him and your eyes started watering. "I don't know, dad. After everyone got snapped, I just felt empty and when they came back, it didn't change. I just don't have the energy to do anything. I just always feel so sad and i don't know what to do!" He was quick to wrap his arms around you. "You're going to be ok, sweetie. I swear. I'm going to help you."

Tony Stark
Separation Anxiety Disorder
Tony had been a wreck the whole time you disappeared during the snap. He would work day and night trying to find a way to bring you back. He refused to think you were gone for good. Everyone though he had it hard, but they didn't realize how bad you had it. When they had managed to bring everyone back, you ran to him and didn't let him go for what felt like minutes. When you guys got back, you guys were attached at the hip. Tony thought it was cute. He really did miss you, so he didn't mind, but it soon got so much worse. Every time he would have to leave to get something either from the lab or another room, you freaked out. You hyperventilated, cried and had trouble breathing. That was only when he left. This never happened when he was around you. Tony was concerned, he knew you were hurting and he wanted to help you. He started talking to a psychiatrist about your symptoms and what you went through. The psychiatrist had a gut feeling you had separation anxiety disorder and that it only happened with Tony. If pepper or happy left, you were fine. Just when tony left. Tony decided it was time to talk to you. You guys were sitting on the couch one day, watching brave, when he paused the movie and turned to you. You looked at him, confused. "Why did you pause the movie?" He sighed and ran his hand over his face. "I need to talk to you. Are you ok?" You looked around. "Yes, why? What's this about?" He looked at you again. "Are you really ok? Like deep down?" You looked at him confused and shook your head yes. "You get scared and stuff when i leave the room. You hyperventilate and cry." You turned your head away from him and looked on the floor. "Talk to me, that's what I'm here for." You looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "I'm just scared. Scared that you won't come back and it takes me back to when thanos snapped me away. I just don't wanna be alone again." He pulled you into a hug. "You're not gonna be alone. I'm right here and I'll never let you leave, ever again."

Bruce Banner
Seizures
You and your dad loved to work in the lab. Sometimes, you two would just be down there for hours, just working on whatever. Today was different. Tony had managed to get you guys out of the lab and down into the common room to watch a movie. You forgot what it was called but he ordered pizza so you were game. Tony forgot to mention to anyone that the movie had flashing lights but no one he knew had epilepsy. Everyone was halfway through the movie when the flashing lights came on. At first, it gave you a killer headache but you didn't want to be a buzzkill. Then your muscles became tense, like you couldn't move them. You felt like you were losing your balance then, your eyes rolled back in your head and you fell forwards. Bruce saw what was happening and made tony pause the movie. "What's going on?" Thor asked. Natasha looked at him. "She's having a seizure. Bruce, i didn't know she had seizures." Bruce put a pillow under your head and made sure you could hurt yourself. He then looked up at Natasha. "I didn't either." After a few minutes of quiet you stopped seizing and opened your eyes. You saw everyone standing over you, worried. Bruce insisted he check you out to make sure it wasn't anything serious and it turns out you had epilepsy. He didn't see any signs of it just showing up so he was convinced you've had it your whole life. Bruce then took you to a doctor who gave you medication and instructions on how to avoid getting a seizure.