T'Challa Udaku/Black Panther Catch-up

How you meet
T'Challa was taking a stroll through Wakanda. He had just talked to his mother and sister. He was just walking around when he heard screaming. He turned around and rushed to the screaming. He saw a man running from a woman who was laying on the ground, bleeding to death. T'Challa ran after the man and tackled him. Okoye was not far behind him and took the man away. T'Challa took the bunble from his arms and ran back to the lady. He tried to help her while holding the bundle, but the lady refused his help. "Your majesty, I will not make it. Even with our advanced technology, there is no hope of me. Please, take My child. She deserves a chance to live and see the world. Please, your majesty." T'Challa was going to respond when he saw that he was gone. He unwrapped the bundle to see a sleeping baby. He smiled at her and started walking to the palace. "Welcome to your new home, The princess of Wakanda."

Your name
Y/n Abena Udaku

Your nickname
ilanga- Xhosa (the language they actually speak) for sunshine

Cuddles
You and your father were in his room. He was telling you stories of his father and of the history of Wakanda. You seemed very interested. Then you heard a loud bang. You cowered in your fathers shirt. He laughed. "Don't worry ilanga, it's just your aunt working on some new technology. There is nothing to be afraid of. I'll protect you. I promise. As the King of Wakanda." You smiled at him and he smiled back. You heard another loud bang and cowered again. Your father laughed and held you. You knew you were safe but the noise was still scary. You stayed cowered inside your fathers shirt until you fell asleep. He figured you fell asleep because your breathing slowed down.

First Steps
T'Challa was fighting M'Baku for Wakanda. You were with your grandmother and aunt. You didn't know what was happening. I mean, you were a baby. All you saw was fighting, which you paid no attention to. You really liked the waterfall though. You wiggled in your grandmas arms. "If I put you on the ground, you have to hold your aunts arm, do you understand?" You nodded your head yes and she put you next to Shuri. You held her hand but you still wanted to see the waterfall. The fight had just ended and they clapped for your father. This was your chance to see the waterfall. You ran to the edge of the cliff and looked at the waterfall. No one had noticed. When your father approached your aunt and grandmother, he looked for you. "Where is my baby girl?" Shuri looked around and said "She was right here. I swear, brother." M'Baku looked at the edge of the cliff and saw you leaning over. "T'Challa, is that her?" T'Challa turned his head and saw you leaning over. "Y/N! DONT MOVE BABY!" You just stared at the water while your father picked you up. "Never do that again. I'm guessing you walked over there?" You shook your head yes. "You're so smart ilanga."

First Word
You were in the lab with your family. By family I mean Shuri, your father and grandmother. Oh, and this weird dude. They said his name was Ross but you weren't really listening. Okoye came down the stairs to talk to your father. The first thing she saw was you on his shoulders, laughing. She walked over and bowed. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I have to talk with you." He took you off his head and handed you to the closest person, which happened to be that weird Ross dude. You stared at him and he stared at you. "Um, Shuri is your name right?" "Yes, why?" Your aunt came from around the corner. "I think this is your niece." When he turned you around and you saw Shuri, you smiled and did Grabby hands. "Oh fine. Come here." She picked you up and set you in a highchair. You crossed your arms. "Don't be so pouty. He will be back. For now I think it's time for some great Wakanda Food." "Wakanda!" Shuri and Ross turned their heads. They waited. Shuri then said "Wakanda." You repeated. "Wakanda!" She laughed and hugged you. "Wait until your dad hears this." "Baba!" You said. "Wow, she's spitting full words." Ross said. Your father walked down the stairs with Okoye behind him. "Baba! Okoye!" They stared at you while Shuri held you. "Listen to this. Wakanda Forever!" "Wakanda Forever!" "She was spitting full words." "Ross!" You said. "Alright princess, I think it's time for your nap." Your father picked you up and walked up the stairs but not before Shuri heard another word. "No, Wakanda Forever Baba!" She started laughing. Then she heard your faint voice yell "What are those!?" And she lost it

First Babysitter
Your father had some business to attend to outside of Wakanda for the night. He asked his sister to watch you do the night. He gave her specific instructions and the thing that he couldn't stress more was to not go in the lab without him in there. Shuri said she wouldn't but she did exactly that when he left. "You've been down here many times before. I don't understand why this time is any different. My Brother is weird, isn't he y/n?" You shook your head yes. "See you agree with me." She started working on some new stuff leaving you looking around the lab. Something caught your eye. It looked weird so you wanted to touch it. When you went to touch it, something fell on the floor but right before it hit your foot, someone picked you up. You looked up to see your father in his black panther attire. "Baba!" He hugged you and went to go scold his sister.

Your Godparents
Okoye and M'Baku