First Steps

Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Steve took you to the tower and you were sitting on the couch watching some Disney movies. Steve thought Disney movies were ok for you because they don't show any violence. Honestly, it was better than watching the war movies. He shuddered at the thought of letting you watch those at such a young age. You were watching this one Disney movie you loved called Moana. She seemed cool to you. To be honest, you really only liked the pig. You realized you had a pig. You saw that pig in the corner of the room by all your other stuff. You wanted to get it but get it yourself. You decided that you would walk over to your pig. You got up on your wobbly legs and ran as fast as you can to your pig. You picked him up and ran back to your seat. What you didn't see was that everyone was staring at you with their jaws on the floor. Natasha started laughing, so glad she got that all on camera

Tony Stark/ Iron Man
You were being watched by Pepper. She was playing dolls with you. You wanted your dad but he wasn't in the room. But you had a plan on how to find him. I mean you are a Stark after all. Stubborn as hell. Pepper went to go make you guys lunch and this was your chance to active your plan. Step 1: Walk. This is probably going to be the hardest step. You used the chair nearby and stood up. Ok half of step one is done. You put one foot in front of the other and before you knew it, you were in front of the elevator. You looked at the elevator and wondered how you were going to reach the button. You were a baby after all. Then it came to you. You had a best friend that could do it for you. "Jarvis, elevator!" Jarvis replied with "Of course, Ms. (Y/N)." Surprisingly, he knew you wanted your dad, so he took you to the lab. You stepped out of the elevator and into the lab. You looked around and saw your dad. He turned around for one second to see something this his peripheral vision. He looked and saw you smiling at him. You then ran to him. "There you go tiger. You're so smart. Just like your daddy." Lets say that Pepper almost peed her pants.

Bruce Banner/ Hulk
You guys were watching some random show that seemed pretty stupid to you. You honestly didn't care one bit about this show. You were watching your dad who seemed like he was very uninterested too. He looked at you and said "Wanna go in the lab?" You said "Yes!" He laughed and picked you up and walked to the lab. He set you down on your little blanket that had your toys. You were playing with your Thor and hulk. You were making them fight and every time they fought, Hulk won. And by won, I mean Thor got thrown across the room. This time you saw that your dad had dropped his phone. He was looking for it so you wanted to help. You got up and walked to his phone. You then pulled on his pant leg. He looked down and saw you holding his phone. He smiled. "Thank you, sweetheart. You're so smart."

Clint Barton/Hawkeye
Clint was watching finding Nemo with you. He loved you but was sick of this movie. You watched it like 5 times a day. He was honestly over it, but you wanted to watch it so, he would watch it just for you. You guys were at the part where they get on the turtles back. You looked in the corner of the living room and saw your little squirt toy. You really wanted it but you didn't want your dad to get up. Your solution? You get up to get your squirt toy. You knew that this would be a challenge but you were confident you could do it. You got up off the couch, unaware your father was watching you or rather videotaping you. You wobbled over to your toy and picked it up. You then waddled back to you ur seat with your toy. Your dad sat there, amazed that his baby had taken her first steps. "I'm so proud of you squirt. Just try not to grow up too fast."

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
You were watching her train while eating goldfish. You loved watching your mama train. It was fascinating to you. You loved how focused she looked. You absolutely loved you mom. You loved everything about her. You loved her hair, her skills and just her in general. You wanted to be just like her. She was your hero and you wanted to make sure she know it. You always colored with your mom but you had been coloring a very special picture. You always hid it in the diaper bag. You wanted to give it to her now. So, you wobbled over to the diaper bag and pulled out the picture then you walked over to your mom, who had been watching you the whole time. You walked over to her and handed her your picture. "Aww, мое сердце did you color this for me?" You smiled at her and said "Yes!" She hugged you "I love you, мое сердце. So much."

Thor Odinson
You were in the throne room playing with your grandmother. She was singing you little songs. You loved to be sang to. Your dad usually sang to you but you kinda liked your grandmas voice better. Your father and grandfather were talking in the front of the room. You looked at them and decided that you could impress them by doing something your father had been trying to get you to do for a while. You wanted them to pay attention to you and not whatever they were talking about. You stood up and wobbled over to your dad and grandfather. You then yelled "papa!" They both looked at you and smiled. Your father picked you up and said "My princess has taken her first steps. I'm the proudest father in the whole universe."

Peter Parker/ Spider-Man
You guys were at a restaurant. Aunt May was the one that wanted to go in the first place. She was tired of the same old eating scenario. So you guys went to an Italian restaurant. Peter had fettuccine Alfredo, Aunt May had spaghetti and you had pizza (if you don't like pizza, just imagine something else). It was going pretty well until you wanted to go wash your hands. You had pizza sauce all over your hands. Your dad took you to the bathroom and you washed your hands. He went to go get a paper towel and when he turned around, you were gone. He started panicking then he looked behind the sink, where the blow dry things are, and saw you drying your hands. He sighed, relieved that you weren't in danger. He then went to the table and told Aunt May what happen, then he went to school and told Ned and MJ.

Bucky Barnes/ Winter Solider
Bucky was laying you down. It was time for your nap. He had just laid you down and was getting ready to cook dinner. About 15 minutes later, you woke up and waited for your dad. You whined. Nothing. You sighed. You realized that he wasn't coming and that he couldn't hear you. You decided to try to fall asleep all by yourself. You closed your eyes but nothing happened. You were getting pretty annoyed. So what was your next thought your probably wondering. It was to climb out of your crib and walk into the kitchen. That's a hard task for a little baby like you, but you wanted to be brave like your dad. So, you climbed over the railing and wobbled into the living room. Along the way, you got the hang of walking and walked into the kitchen and said "Daddy!" He turned around to see you standing there, holding your little blanket. He walked over and picked you up. "You're my big strong girl, aren't you?" You nodded your head at him and he hugged you. "I love you doll."

Loki Laufeyson
You guys were sitting in his room, reading a book. Well, he was reading the book, you were just listening. Anyways, you wanted to read a different book but every time you would try to say something, he would ignore you. You found it as plain rude. You don't understand why your father would ignore you. He never ignored you. Like ever. He would always take you everywhere he went. He always gave you attention so of course you found this plain rude. You looked around the room and found the book you wanted to read: Blues Clues. You remember that Tony got that book for you. All you had to do was get the book and take it to your father. So, you took all your strength and waddled to the book, picked it up and walked to your dad. What you didn't know was that he ignored you so you walked to get the book. You put the book in his lap and he looked at you. "Do you want me to read this book, love?" You said "Yes!" So he read you the book until you fell asleep

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord
You were watching your father and Gamora bicker. She was saying that he was being very stupid lately and he was saying that he wasn't. You thought it was funny until Gamora left. You loved Gamora. Not as much as your dad, but you still loved her. Then your dad left too, leaving you alone. You wanted to see them both or really anyone at this point. I mean they just left a baby all by herself. Pretty rude if you ask me. Anyways, you got up and walked into the room where everyone was and let's say you did not look happy. You walked over to your dad and hit him on the leg. He was listening to music so he didn't hear you walk over. He looked down at you and said "did you walk all the way in here from-oh I'm sorry I left you in there. That was very stupid of me." You gave him the 'better make up or I will throw a huge fit' look and he knew what to do. He walked over to Gamora and apologized for being a butt as he called it and they made up. And you got all the attention you wanted for the rest of the day. Pretty great deal if you ask me.