Cast Christmas

Well, since I saw people doing these type of stories I got an idea to one as well!

This will be a one-shot kind of story which based on my Dieclari: Love at first sight series, but mostly on the 3rd book of thestory... So enjoy! :)

Clari and Diego's relationship became instable because of Dominguez and Carla who was working on to break them apart fully.Clara even moved out of the house and lives with her aunt when the last day of the shooting before Christmas finished.

- Clara, Clara!! - screamed Mechi excitedly.

- Calm down - Clari laughed - What is it?

- Will you help me decorate my house for a huuuuuge Christmas party??? The cast and everyone will be there and it will be fun!!

- Uhm... Yeah, sure!

- I'll invite Diego too! Maybe you can make things up and...

- I'm not sure about that... - Clari cut her friend off and looked sadly over the direction where Diego was standing and talking to Alfredo. She was so broken since they broke up because all the things he said wasn't true at all, but she didn't know how to prove him that she never cheated on him.

Meanwhile Diego and Carla got closer to each other which made Clari broke down even more. She wanted to cry whenever she saw them talking and laughing together even when there was no scene.

- Clari... - Mechi sighed - Have some hope for god sake!

- Hope? What hope? He spends almost all of his time with Carla... I think he doesn't need me anymore... - Clari sighed - Let's just go...

- Okay - Mechi sighed too then they both waved to the guys. Alfredo waved back, but Diego just nodded to them.

- What's your problem? Now seriously! - Alfredo groaned - You said you love her and now you act like you never ever knew her!

- She likes Dominguez again... - Diego hissed - I have no time to play around and...

Alfredo suddenly hit his arm quite hard.

- Ouch! Why did you do that??

- Because you're one stupid moron! - Alfredo growled - Do you think she'd be this sad and depressed if she'd loved Dominguez?!

- I... Don't know...

- See?? This is the point!

Diego grew quiet.

- She never cheated on you, Diego! She only loves you!

Diego sighed.

- What am I suppised to do then?!

- Firstly tell me... Do you still love her, or you already into Carla? Because if you don't then I'm not gonna talk anymore!

- I do love her, okay?! - Diego snapped upsetly and his voice was shaking - I love her more than anything and this is why I feel so mad at her and myself! I'm mad at myself because I still keep my distance from her and I'm mad at her because she...

- You have no damn right to be mad at her because she didn't do anything wrong! Just get yourself together, go to Mechi's Christmas party and make things up with her because you're too late and Clari actually will go with Dominguez! Good god! - Alfredo said, sounding really annoyed.

- Okay, okay! Calm down... - Diego sighed. He was still upset because he didn't know how to say sorry to Clari and at the same time he was scared that he really might lose the love of his life forever.