the names ....

Y/N POV:

Someone touched my tail and my reflexes grabbed that person and I started putting my arm around her.

"Who said you can grab my tail"

"It looks so fluffy and I just wanted to pet your fluffy tail." the alien girl replied. The two guardians grabbed me and put chains on my hands and put me lock me in jail room.

" Ok Aella tells us your real name, Peter asks in demand.

"My real name is Y/N M/N L/N and that wants you to want or that's all"

       "No, because they're not that much info about an Aella girl or Y/N " As Nebula was in line to question. "The only thing about you was being in Ravagers or another group."

"Well, ain't telling you nothing smurf" As I look around my "new room".

"You going to have to since he put an electric collar on you" Peter replied acting like it was his idea.

I sign and started to tell stuff about me.

"I was an experiment name as 7A3114 but not made of course. I have been tested to see if any weapon or any monster they created would work. I manage to sneak away and a guy name Yondue found me all weak and skinny so he took me in. I stayed with the Ravagers for a while but didn't felt like home so I escaped. Finally, I found my home which is my old squad before leaving" I stopped there for a minute and  I couldn't even talk about HELL Squad.

"Blah blah, Blah still kept in touch with my old squad and work alone for a couple of years, and now here I am spilling everything to idiots." I look at them in a threatening way even though I'm stuck in their ship. The Guardians went off to do their business one of them (aka Quill) turned on music and started playing 'Welcome To The Jungle' by Guns N' Roses.

'Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games'

'We got everything you want honey, we know the names'

'We are the people that can find whatever you may need'

'If you got the money, honey we got your disease'

Quill comes up to me singing the song and telling me "Sing Y/N you have a very nice voice when you were younger" while singing and doing weird dance moves. I shake my head and went down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I drifted off the sleep with my handcuff still on my hand.

Next Morning ~
I hear a loud clank on the metal pipe and blink my eye a couple of times.

'I am Groot'

"Yeah, yeah, I'm up" as the yawn and standing up. I head to the mirror looking in front of me was my giant nest hair tangled together, rumbled clothes, and baggy eyes from not getting enough sleep. I turn around and saw that metal bars were not there so I went outside the door looking around. Everyone was looking busy and I walked to Quill looking at him like I'm ready to kill him.

"Hey Y/L you look "great" today " while unlocking the handcuff and the collar"Why don't you get ready and I will introduce to everyone properly." I gave him a weird look and shrugged off while I head back to the room.

As soon as I fix up everything I head out the door, and suddenly everyone was looking at me. Then Quill started introducing me to the crew. 'Ok so the smurf is Nebula, Big turd is Drax, and skinny alien is Mantis' While thinking I notice that Groot was a bit smaller for some reason.

"Why is Groot small and not his actual size" Looking a bit closer at him and Quill answered back. It turns out that the original Groot died from protecting them.

"Anybody else I know died yet," I ask even though I didn't want to know, but I have to dedicate for them for helping me.

"Yondue" Quill replied in a sad tone. I stared at him for a bit trying to hold it in, and barely manage to. I think of a swift question and said: "Anway why are you acting so nice to me. What do you want from me exactly"

"Nothing just that instead of turning you in maybe you can help us" he replied without looking you in the eye. "I don't know maybe you can fix the ship that you launch missiles in our ship"