"Careful the walls are still wet with paint". I say while putting the roller down then wiping my hands. I walked towards him he stands up straight stopping me from walking any further. He reaches for my cloth taking it from my hand. "You have paint on your face". He wipes under my eye with a sexy smile then hands me back the cloth. "Is this Kenna's room?". His voice is soft.

"When I can finally get to finish it". I look around the room.

"If you like I could give you a hand?. I haven't done much painting. I would always get decorators in to do it for me". He slides his hands in his trouser pockets.

"If it's not going to take too much of your time". He smiles then we walk to the kitchen.

"I will come over tomorrow we could try to finish it". He sits at the counter I make coffee then sit with him. Chanel had gone to work. Kenna is sleeping on the sofa I am now alone with Josh.

"Would you watch Kenna while I have a quick shower?". He nods I pick my cup up to go for a shower. I could not believe what I am doing while there is a man in my house. I am in the shower thinking about Josh. This is all my bloody sisters' fault she is the one that started me sexually thinking about him. I am rinsing the shampoo from my hair, having desirable dirty thoughts about Josh. 

Shake my head then rub my face. I have been with his brother; this is not right thinking about Josh the way I am. He's tall sexy, attentive, delicious, that's just looking at his body. He is exhilarating, good-looking. My mind is now running away with hot steamy thoughts. I finish my shower dried my hair then put my shorts on with a t-shirt. I look in the mirror at my lip which looks a lot better now I have had a shower. I make my way to the lounge to sit. Kenna is sleeping on the sofa. Josh is sitting at her feet end I sit on the club chair he looks staring directly at me with a sexy smile then turns to watch the TV. 

Found myself staring at him a few times without realising. He carried on watching TV, but I am sure I caught him peeking from the corner of his eye at me. Kenna started to move from her sleep. I waited for her to lift her sleepy head before saying anything. She looked around saw Josh, she sits on his lap. She curled up in his arms still trying to wake up. I stood. "I should start dinner". He looks up at me his lips curl into a smile. "Are you staying for dinner?". I have no idea why I asked him, but it just came out.

"If you are sure you have room". I nod as I walk towards the kitchen. I got the chicken breasts out diced them up, cooked it over a low heat in a pan. I diced up some fresh veg to put on to boil then chopped up a few new potatoes to boil too. When the chicken had been cooking for a little while I added a gravy then poured into a pot to place in the oven to bake for a while. I set the table for three of us, my sister is still at work so, I would leave hers covered in the microwave ready for when she got home. I looked at the wine.

"Josh what wine do you prefer, red or white but, it's not the fancy stuff". I shout.

"White is fine". He shouts back. I place two large wine glasses on the table with the cold bottle of white wine. Get a glass of milk for Kenna then get ready to dish up. "Dinner is ready. Would you like to come and help yourself". I say then my voice becomes a whisper. Kenna sits where she normally sits. I place her plate in front of her. "It's hot, baby so don't forget to blow". I kiss her head then go back to dish mine up. Josh puts what he wants on his plate then sits at the table. I do a plate for Chanel then take my plate. I sit at the table Josh pours the wine.

"Cheers". He says when he raised his glass. We clinked our glasses then took a sip. I place my glass on the table then start to eat. My thoughts start again about wanting to taste him. I look at my food then over at Kenna.

"It's hot". She says trying to blow it. I reach for her plate to blow her dinner when Josh reaches at the same time. Our fingers skim we look at each other. I pull my hand back.

"Sorry". His soft voice now echoing through my entire body giving me a warm sensation. He picks up Kenna's plate then blow gently over her food to cool it down.

"Thank you, Uncle Josh". Kenna says when he places her plate back down in front of her. He smiled then picked up his cutlery to eat. Sip my wine then eat the rest of my meal. When we had finished, I clear the table, Josh helps too. He poured the rest of the wine between our two glasses. The kitchen is all clean we sit in the lounge talking.

"Thank you for dinner it tasted delicious"... He takes a mouthful of wine. "You should let me cook for you sometime". He says gazing at me.

"I haven't had anyone cook for me before. I have always done the cooking. Even when Cole and I were together. He is a lousy cook he burnt a pizza once which almost started a fire in the kitchen". I rolled my eyes he laughed.

"I can imagine him doing something like that. He tried to make breakfast for mum once the fire alarms went off dad just stood looking at him". His smile is growing as he is talking to me. "Savannah, I want to thank you for giving me a chance with Kenna. I am sorry for the way Cole has acted". He is looking straight into my eyes.

"Cole is Cole". I look down at my glass. "He's not the man I knew. The man I knew was caring, loving extremely passionate. He had the gentlest touch the warmest hands. All we would do when we spent time together is curl up on the sofa listening to music. He then would get the urge that he could not control. Many times, we would wake up in the mornings in the lounge look around to see our clothes all over the floor. We did have some good times". I finish my glass of wine get Kenna sorted then into bed. 

Get another bottle of wine then sit back in the lounge with Josh. I poured up a glass for me then topped his up placed the bottle on the table. I am sitting next to josh with my legs curled under me facing him. He's turned slightly with his arm outstretched across the back of the sofa. "Thank you for the company". Our eyes now locked in a passionate gaze.

"I enjoy your company plus I like spending time with my niece". He tilts his head then looks at his hand that is on the back of the sofa. "How come you never went after Cole for money for Kenna?". His eyes are now gazing back into mine.

"I didn't want Cole for his money. All I wanted him to do is act like a father but, instead you do that for him. You are more of a father to Kenna than what he is". He leans forward to me placing his lips on mine. The warm sensation that is between my legs is making my panties wet. My clit is pulsating my heart beating fast, my body heating up just from his lips touching mine. 

He slowly takes his lips from mine. "Sorry I didn't mean to overstep. But I had an urge to kiss your beautiful lips". I close my eyes for a few seconds taking in what had just happened. Did I want him to do that?. The sensation my body had is still buzzing. I placed my glass on the table he places his down too. He then kisses me again making me lay on my back. The kiss is deep our tongues tasting his hands smoothing over my body. I undo his shirt then look at his naked chest kissing over his muscles. 

He slips my t-shirt over my head then cups my tits our kiss still going. I take his shirt off him then undo his belt on his trousers. He lifts his head looking down at me. I gaze into his blue eyes he wanted me I wanted him but, I know this is wrong. I pull myself up from under his half-naked body he is resting on his hands. "This is wrong". I tell him. He stands to pick his shirt up to put on he glances at me while doing his shirt up then tucks himself in, I slip my t-shirt on then stand there just watching him.

"You are right. I am so, sorry". He bows his head then slowly raises it to look directly at me. "I hope this will not change anything?". The disappointment that is in his eyes is telling me he is sorry for what happened. I shake my head he leaves.

************************************************

Hope you like this chapter???

They had an intimate moment

Would like to read your comments

Thank you for reading

HIS BABYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें