III.

III.

It's been weeks--weeks since they took my sister, Anna. I've spent my whole days inside my room. I asked many of the people in the kingdom of what they know about the guardian. They gave me books--everything that would be needed for research. We even sought out to find some experts in the field with the same story but different perspectives.

Pitch is really taking this to the next level. I have spent my days and nights trying to figure something out. However, how I am supposed to question that it is Pitch. 

"Queen Elsa," one of out butlers knock. 

"Yes," I replied dryly.

"There's a guest that wants to meet you. It's Princess Anna's suitor."

"Kristoff..." I whispered but was loud enough for the butler to hear. 

Kristoff pops his head inside my room. 

"Hey Elsa -- I mean Queen Elsa. I think I'll be able to help. I miss Anna like you do, and I'm really worried, too, so please let me--" he was cut off by out butler. 

"Let him in, John."

I look at Kristoff. He looks out of sorts, like someone who has been handling some depression issues. I wonder what he's been up to. 

 "Thanks!" he makes a face to our butler and turns it to me. 

He sits beside me by the chair I ordered the servants to put in my bedroom. He looks outside the normal sunny sky with a bit of the frost outside. He breathes deeply as if he hasn't done it before clutches his hands and looks at me once more. 

"Elsa, how's the research going?"

"Not sure."

"You know, I've been talking to my family about all this."

"You mean the trolls?" I ask for clarification. 

"Yes."

"So what about? What did they say?"

He bites his lip, not able to utter a single word, but then he does.  

"They told me to head outside the border, which I did and everything was normal.  Sven and I looked for anything suspicious outside, but there was nothing we could find to even the slightest of dangers. It seems like the dark force that was told to have captured Anna hasn't done anything yet."

"What? That's just impossible. I know nothing has happened because I can feel it, but that is still so impossible to comprehend. By now, havoc and chaos would have been their goal in the beginning." 

I know it's impossible and really  unbelievable that Pitch won't do anything that would bother anybody especially the children rather not yet, though. 

"Elsa," Kristoff calls my attention.

I look at him. I see his eyes very hurt and obviously missing my sister. We just share stares, the same kind that is searching for something logical of the whereabouts of my sister. 

"We need to look for her and look for the guardians," I say out loud. 

"I know, but... how? Where?"

"Being the Queen has its perks." 

I guess some of my helplessness were lifted by the site of someone who is really willing to help. I skim the book about the guardians and show him a picture of a magnificent castle merely standing in the middle of an icy wonderland. 

His face lightens up with a smile, and I smile back. 

#

We started preparing everything. While preparing, I couldn't stop myself from thinking why is it so tranquil when something like Anna getting sucked into shadows happened. There must be something wrong, there must! The trolls told us to go see it for ourselves. Even other magic has not told anything that may be useful enough to find my sister. There must be something to this that would lead to something useful. 

Two days later, we head out to the borders where some of our men waited to be our ride. The people of Arendelle really make us proud. The sun has already showed its glory, heating up the snow to melt it a bit and warming us up for the journey. 

We used the seas to travel to a foreign land where it was much more advanced with things. Everything seems alright which was really bugging me. Where is the chaos?

We are walking in the park, Kristoff and I. Many people are looking at us, but it seems like it was just because of Kristoff's body. We used ordinary clothing for us to blend in. We looked for anything suspicious which we did not succeed in finding. We ended up with nothing, but then when we were about to head back to the boat. Kristoff bumped into a woman who was about twenty years old based on her appearance. She was holding her books real tight against her chest before they collided with each other, now they're on the ground. 

We hurried to help her out, and I noticed a book. It was entitled, "legends". It was a plain book which had a golden spine and had a stamped on symbol that said public library.

I looked at the woman as I was about to ask her about the book, but her brown hair just suddent flowed in the air, blocking my view of her face. Everything went slow motion. 

And then it happened...

She lied on the ground motionless. We head people screaming I know I shouldn't feel a sort of happiness; however, since we are looking for something extraordinary, this can be it. 

Kristoff grabs my shoulders and shaked me out of my shock. 

"Elsa, Elsa!" 

I looked at where the commotion was coming from. There was a man waring black and men wearing blue. The woman who was still on the ground, he, the man wearing black, eyes. I saw it. I saw it turned brown, a darker shade that is. I looked at the other people. It might just be me, but something is wrong. 

"Elsa..."

The woman called my name. My eyes wide open, and she disappeared. People in white clothing came dasking to her body and carried her to a white metal vehicle that looked as if it was for those fit for prison. In that moment, she was gone. I wasn't able to move, shocked by the mere minutes that had passed. There is something wrong. There is. 

End.

A/n: Here's an update, guys! Hope you enjoy! <3 I'll try my best to update more often. Promise. <3
Sorry for the mispellings by the way. I don't have time to proofread it at this moment so yeah. Please bear with me. Kkkkk. n n'