"N-no he's not from our pack.." Jungkook pulled away and stood up, walking over towards his bed to sit on it, to sit more comfortable. I crouched down in front of him and held his knees, looking into his eyes. "Which pack was he from?" I asked again.

He didn't answer, instead, he avoided eye contact. Finding his behavior weird, I asked again. "Jungkook..?" He looked at me and bit his lip, clearly nervous.

At this point I began to worry a bit.

"H-he's an Alpha." I nodded hesitantly, not sure where this conversation was going. "And which pack is he from?"

"Don't get mad.. Please.." He whispered, looking down again. I furrowed my brows. Mad? Me? Why would I be mad?

"H-he'stheLycanBloodPack's Alpha! I'm sorry! I only heard his name before but I haven't seen him in real life, ever!" He spit out quickly, looking back up again.

My heart stopped. I was in pure shock, anger and fear bubbling up in me.

Not necessarily even because he's Jungkook's mate..

Not necessarily even because he killed our previous Alpha..

But because Jungkook met him at our borderline.

My breath hitched, I quickly stood up. "Jungkook, was he alone?" I asked dead serious. "Yes he was.." He stared at me. "Are you sure?" He waited for a moment. "I-yes..?"

That didn't seem convincing.

"Jungkook! Alpha's never come alone! He was at our borderline, while we nearly declared war! He wasn't alone, Jungkook!" I raised my voice, realizing what that Alpha was planning.

"YOU GUYS DECLARED WAR?! WHY DON'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" He nearly screamed. "JUNGKOOK! We have no time left! Listen--"

"NO! I'M YOUR BESTEST FRIEND, I SHOULD KNOW AB--"

"JUNGKOOK!" I used my Alpha voice. He shut up immediately and whimpered, eyes widening looking down. I realized what I did and cursed. "Shit-fuck-no-I'm sorry!" I pulled in for a hug, not like that's going to make up for it, but I tried.

"Jungkook, listen, we have no time left! They were planning to attack us! I gave all of the guards a day off goddammit! No one is watching our territory right now, they can just barg in--"

"AAAHHH!"

That's when an ear piercing, broken scream was heard, silencing both me and Jungkook.

They're here.

I ran towards the window, nearly ripping the curtain.

It was a war zone.

Wolves were running everywhere, the warriors and guards trying to fight our enemies off which failed one by one. They weren't even prepared..

Little pups ran away into the forest, their mothers crying, telling them to hide.

Dead bodies began to fill the area, screams and growls filled everyone's eardrums.

I turned to Jungkook who was shivering in fear, tears filling his eyes again. "GO AND TAKE CARE FOR AS MUCH PUPS AS YOU CAN. HIDE, RUN, BRING THEM AND YOURSELF INTO SAFETY! I AND EVERYONE ELSE HAVE TO FIGHT! GO, NOW!" I panicked, raising my voice and running downstairs.

A wolf jumped through the window, glass shattering and with a loud growl it neared me. I changed into my wolf form too and without hesitation, I ran towards it and bit it in it's neck, surprising it. Guess this one wasn't really much of a fighter, luckily..