Epilouge |"I will kiss you Khushi"|(Mature)

This one's a bit mature so if you aren't comfortable reading it, I'd suggest skip those parts. : )

"Khushi!" He called out softly, forgetting about their ongoing war, concerned tremendously.

Enveloping her in a side embrace, he lead her to the chair. "Sit here" he commanded.

She hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. It was a result of starvation, and her earlier sick condition.

After making her sit there he rushed to the kitchen and got a glass of water and breakfast for her.

Making her sip the water slowly.

"Tum theek ho?" He asked and in return she gave him a curt nod. (Are you ok?)

Without wasting more time, he presented her the light breakfast.

She pushed the plate back. He stared at her with wide eyes.

"Humay nahi khana" she replied, looking at the window. (I don't wanna eat)

"Listen Khushi araam sey khaa lo ye warna-" he commanded, harshly. (Listen Khushi! Quietly eat this or else-)

Averting her gaze from the window, she glared at him, challenging him.

"Kya huh? Kya ker lay gay aap? Badtameezi karey gay?" (What huh? What will you do? Will you force me?)

"Tum achi tarhan janti ho mein Kya ker sakta hun" he challenged back. (You know exactly what I am capable of)

"Kariye! Jo karna hai kariye! Waisay bhi aur kuch bach toh nahi gaya jo aap ney na kiya ho" (Do it! Do whatever you want to! There's possibly nothing you haven't done yet)

Pulling her chair close to him by one hand, making her squeal, he answered.

"Abhi tak kaafi cheezay hai jo mainey nahi ki. Don't tempt me Khushi, pachtao gi tum" (there are a lot of things I haven't done yet. Don't tempt me Khushi, you'll regret it)

"Pachta toh hum tab sey rahey hain jab sey hum apko miley ha-" she was unable to complete her sentence because he had stuffed her mouth with food. (I'm regretting everything since the day I met y-)

"Ab tum chup chaap khanna khao. I don't wanna hear a word that comes out of your mouth" he said huskily, rubbing his thumb on below her lower lip where a crumb of the bread sat. (Now you eat quietly)

Staring at him with her wide doe eyes, startled, she swallowed the bite and choked when it went down the wrong hole.

Staring at her in shock, he rubbed her back and made her sip on the water.

"Tum theek ho?" He asked for the second time. (Are you ok?)

"I'm fine" she replied softly, too shocked at the care he was showering her with.

Commanding her to eat slowly, he went to get his breakfast. Coming back he sat on the seat in front of her and started eating, sipping on his black coffee every now and then.

It was then that she saw, that a cup of chai was next to her plate. Slowly sipping the comforting beverage from the cup she asked him.

"Yeh sab apney banaya?" (Did you make all this?)

He shook his head. "Nahi! Bahar sey magwaya hai." (No! I ordered it)

Nodding her head at that, she wasn't sure what to say.

Her sight transfixed to the box of jalebis that lay at the other end of the table, making her mouth water.

Isn't he diabetic or something? She wondered.