Manik : papa ....I will take her home with me only if she comes with smiling face and that to willingly..... If she cries no I'm not taking her ....

Shikar now turns to nandu ......

Shikar : that day when I asked you to get married you asked me if i send you with happy face you will go ...I'm ready to send you with him ....bcoz I know he is the one for you ....

Saying he took nandu hand and placed it in manik hand..... everyone had huge smiles .....

Manik just wrapped his hand around nandu shoulder ......

Manik : I know you still don't wanna come ....but think you are going on some trip with me ..... Mom....when she has to come for paghphere.....he asks neo .....

Neo : after three days....bcoz we have puja in home tommorow.....

Manik : a three days trip with me ..... and in this tommorow you can meet papa in puja as the whole family is gonna be there and also Reception is tommorow evening .... We have phones full of technology to do video calls ....not like olden days that you will write a letter and it will reach papa after some months....now will you come with me .....he asks her giving his hand.....

Nandu now smiles ......and puts her hand on his .....

Shikar hugged both of them..... after breaking the hug ....

Naziya hugged manik and kissed his forehead .....

Naziya : thank you beta ... These both make me mad always for staying away ..... I was really scared thinking how to handle this father daughter but you made it very easy ....thank you so much ....

Manik : ammijaan  ki muh se thanks achi nahi lagti ....sirf ashirvaad achi lagti hae. .....

Naziya puts her hand on his head ....humesha kush raho ....

Than everyone bid bye to nandu with smiling faces ..... Manan are settled in car ....Chandra pushed it as per the ritual .....

Everyone followed them in different vehicles .....Malhotra family left before Manan to make preparations to welcome nandu ......

Manan in car .....they are sitting behind as driver is driving the car ...

Nandu is sitting very silently.....manik just observed her ......

Manik : still if you wanna go back I will ask the driver to take a turn .....

As soon as he said this nandu hugged him tight in happiness .....

Nandu : thank you for marrying me .....

Manik : all my pleasure you know ....I got a beautiful wife ....he says kissing her forehead ....

Nandu : I thought papa will cry more ....she says still being in hug ....

Manik : no he won't ....bcoz today he will be busy by wrapping up everything .... tommorow he will come to Malhotra house for puja and reception ..... On the third day we will only go for paghphere ...where is the gap to miss and cry ....

Nandu nodes in yes still staying in hug ....after this they didn't exchange any words.....finally they reached Malhotra house .....

Nandu is just looking at the house from the window of car ....she didn't even realise when manik got down and stood in front of her opening the door for her.....

She came out with a smile ...... they both walked in holding hands together ......

Neonika prepared to welcome nandu in Punjabi style .....she placed a kalash with rice .....and also avni is holding a plate of red sindoor water ... .