prologue

"You are only my responsibility whom my love gave me,''He shouted at the girl front of him with anger.

The girl was crying, she was very sad and was angry on her fate, the man whom she love, doesn't love her and even wanted her to marry her off with someone because, she is his responsibility.

''Responsibility is the word which have ruined my life''. She thought in her mind.

''You think that i am your responsibility, right?''. She asked ,he nodded looking at her.

'' OK ,then i am setting you free from it,today. i am myself allowing you to break the promise you made to my sister.'' She said frustrated with his responsibility chanting.

''You can't set me free ,my responsibility will get over when i will marry off u to someone suitable for u and i wont break my promise at any cost''. he said to her declaring to make her marry someone else.

''Why ? Why are you doing this? I said i don't want to marry someone else,I love you ,Why can't you understand me and my feelings?Please either you have to marry me or i am not going to stay here and marry with your choice".She said to him shouting.

''Please don't force me marry someone else, i will never ask you for anything else but let me be with you ...i will never ask you to love me, but don't do this to me''.she said to him requesting falling weak with continuous crying and screaming

''I won't listen anything ,now my friend and his family are going to come to meet you for marriage and you have to marry him''.He declared ,ignoring her pleading and tears.

''Don't you get this that i will not marry anyone other than you''.she shouted surprised with his stubbornness to make her marry that boy.

''And i will not marry you at any cost''.he said to her also shouting losing his control.

''If you can't marry me then i also cant marry that boy,and if you will force me then i don't have any other option left ''She said looking down and trying to take something.

He watched her with that thing and shouted ,"NO!"

----*********-----

Next update on inkitt

''What's your problem khushi?" He shouted at her,removing her hold from his hand jerkily.

His shout scared her and tears gather up in her eyes,she was hurt, very hurt with his behavior.

------------------------

Please read my story on inkitt app and support me.. I am not a professional writer. As this was my first story it has many mistakes so I am editing it and changing some plots to make the it more interesting. I will update regularly.