"Hello"- He said in a tiring tone.

"I'm not even going to ask if it was good day"- I said smiling.

"Ugh...so tiring...do we have food?"

"Want a sandwich?"- I asked.

"Yeah..."- he said cutely and I smiled.

That was when I got a phone call... It was my mother. I tensed up. I answered the call, but it ended quickly.

"What was it?"- Jimin asked curious after I hung up.

"It was my mother...she wants me to go there (my parents house)"

"Now?... okay, let's go"

"She wants me to go alone..."

"Then, I'll take you and wait in the car"-Jimin said.

"I can just take the bus, don't worry"- I said.

"It's too late, I don't want you to wander around at this hour... Seoul can be dangerous."- He said and then I finally agreed.

****
I got out of the car and Jimin stayed there. I entered the house alone and went straight to the living room. My parents were waiting for me along with a man.

"Oh, Y/N! You're here already"- My mother said, holding a glass of wine, acting like she was thrilled to see me.

"Yes, mam"- I said confused at the moment.

"This is Doctor Wong. He is the best plastic surgeon in Korea"- She introduced me to him.

I bowed a little, being polite, but he didn't even make the effort to greet me. Just gave me a sneaky smile.

"So, Y/N, tell us. Have you started your wife duties?"- my mother asked.

"What?"- I asked confused, hoping she wasn't asking what I was thinking.

"You know...sex..."

I stayed quiet, finding it inappropriate coming from her in front of an unknown man. Besides, her and I are not close...at all...

"You see, your father and I thought it would bother your husband to see your back...so Dr. Wong is here to examine you and see if he can fix the problem"- My mother explained.

I felt disgusted. They made me like this. It's their fault my back is disfigured.
I didn't say a word, but my face was showing my thoughts.

"Y/N, sit down and let the Dr. examine you"- My father said. If I don't do it, I'll get the beating. I thought after I married, I wouldn't have to go through this feeling of fear again..

I want to cry right now. I'm fighting myself right now. I don't want to do it, but I'm scared of my father.
I slowly, very slowly, walk in the doctors direction and tears are starting to fall from my eyes.

Then, someone interrupted the moment.

"Y/N, darling, we need to go home"- I look behind me and it's Jimin saving me from this.

"Jimin, Y/N is occupied"- My mother told him right away.

"We are too!...uh..our dog is dying"- he said.

"You don't have a dog"- My mother fired back.

"Yes, we do"- Jimin kept lying.

"I would be glad to meet it"- She said.

"Uh...You can't... he's dying!..."

"Then another day, I will"- she said

"You can't...he will be...dead!"

My mother was looking at him in disbelief. So he started a show.

"Oh poor Jacob! Why?! Why world?!why so cruel-"- Jimin said dramatically.

"Just leave already and stop the circus!"- My father said roughly.

"Thank you, sir. You will be in Jacobs memories"

Jimin said this while grabbing my arm to take us out of there.
We got to the car and he took a big breath out like he was expelling all his nerves.

"Are you okay?..."- I asked.

"Are you kidding?! I thought I was going to die! You're mother was staring at me so intensely, that I knew if I made a mistake I would have to kill myself! And your father!! You father was shooting bullets at me with his eyes!! And who was even that man on the couch?!!"- Jimin overreacted and it made me smile.

"Who is even Jacob?"- I asked.

"...The werewolf from Twilight..."

Once he said this, we looked at each other for awhile and then laughed a little too hard.

"C'mon let's go home"

"Jimin...What exactly did you hear...?"- I asked worried he listened a little too much.

"You were just taking too long, so I got in, but instead I found you crying, so I knew I had to intervene...are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine...thank you..."- I answered.

"I don't know what happened, but the next time you come to your parents, I'm coming in with you, okay?"

"Okay"- I said smiling for the support.

That night, I woke up 6 times from the nightmares. Seeing my father after time apart, really had an impact.