Walking inside, he sat on the couch. The surprise he had prepared for Lila was the last thought in his mind as sleep consumed him.

- l i l a -

"This is a really bad idea," I said for the millionth time looking at Xander.

"Nothing will happen. Just trust me."

"We should not be doing this at first place."

He shook his head while pushing me inside. Xavier is going to kill me when he finds out. The shower was running which meant he was still in the bathroom, so I had a few minutes to complete the task.

I frantically started searching in his room when I finally found his phone on the bed under a pillow.

Quickly coming out, I handed the phone to Xander who was waiting outside.

"Make it fast. He can come out any second," I said.

After he did whatever the fuck he wanted to do with Xavier's phone, I kept it back at its original place and we both headed downstairs for dinner. We sat at our usual places while Elijah was busy making dinner.

Just then we heard a door slam open and we knew that Xavier was out of bathroom. Only he opened and closed the doors like he wanted to break them. Victor and Damien also came down.

"One," Xander and I mumbled inaudibly looking at each other.

"Two. Three. NOW."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

A fuming Xavier came running down the stairs with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Who did this?" He asked pointing towards his hair which were now a very bright shade of neon yellow.

I looked around to see everyone was trying to control their laughter. Even Victor, although his face was the usual blank, had a glint of amusement in his eyes.

Suddenly something clicked in Xavier's head and he looked at Xander and me.

"This was what you two were planning in the car, weren't you?"

"Run," We both yelled at the same time.

As I headed towards the kitchen, Xander went towards the living room, Xavier closely behind me.

Everything was going according to the plan.

As I neared the spot where the final step of the plan was to take place, I jumped while Xavier, unaware of everything, stepped on the puddle of water, tripped and fall with a thud.

His neon yellow hair absorbed the neon pink dye mixed water sprawled on the floor giving them a finishing touch.

I couldn't help but laugh at his hair.

"Why in hell did you do that?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"Xander blackmailed me into doing this," I said after I had composed myself.

"Blackmailed?"

"Yes, he-," Before I could finish, Xander came from behind and started the next part.

Convincing.

If we get caught, we'll convince him into believing that it was not that bad to save our asses from Xavier's wrath.

"Chill dude, the dye we used wasn't permanent," Xander said.

"Yes, it was not permanent," I repeated nodding my head slowly.

"Go to your room and wash it off."

"Yes, go and wash it off."

"Your hair will be back to normal."

"Yes, they will be normal."

"Stop repeating me," Xander said at the same time as Xavier said, "Stop repeating him."

"Wait I'll show you the bottle."

Taking out the dye bottle from the cupboard, I started reading the instructions aloud when my eyes fall on the bolded words written in uppercase.

Permanent.

I nervously chuckled and nudged Xander on the side to show him the word I had just read.

His eyes widened in shock as he read it.

"What are you waiting for? Come on show me," Xavier stood there looking ready to kill.

"It is permanent, isn't it? Oh my fucking lord, my hair," He said in disbelief, stroking his hand in those once shiny black locks.

Only one person could save me now.

"Victor," I yelled as I dodged past my pissed off brother and ran towards my eldest brother who sat at his usual spot watching the whole scene unfold in amusement.

Damien looked like he was having a hard time controlling his laughter while Elijah had his phone out. He had definitely recorded the whole thing.

"Help," I whispered as I stood behind his seat, holding his arms firmly.

"Okay that's enough. Xander, come back and sit down. Xavier, come down after changing into something decent," He said.

"But-,"

"We'll talk only after you have changed."

He stomped his feet like a child before going upstairs, mumbling incoherent words on his way.

After five minutes, Xavier came back down wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

Victor looked between Xander and me as we both nervously laughed while Xavier smirked.

"Now that everyone is here, let us talk about the little prank you both had pulled today."

I always knew this was a bad idea.

~

Anyone there?

I want to pull that dye prank on my brother but I'm not sure if I'll come out of it alive lmao
He'll probably throw me from the terrace.

Beside I don't want to waste my money on that idiot (I mean even if it's a dye, I'll be buying it for him)