there you go

Gabe's pov

It was about twenty minutes  until will gave me a full report on u5 leader Nicole smith she was pretty and looked sweet but according to her record she wasn't as sweet as she looks. Then half an hour later cole came in

"Guess who just saw all of u5 gang members"

"Cole what did you find out?"

"Well apperantly their leader only would talk to you and I talked to I think was her best friend her name was gabi and they were armed"

"So their not as nice as we thought"

"Nope"

Crap now I'm the only one whoq can talk to Nicole to negotiate business.
Nicole POV

It was now only a matter of minutes until we confront im5 and by the means of it this was not gonna end pretty.

Then we saw a black camaro followed by a yellow one then an orange one.

The girls had decided we would take our own cars I had a black mustang gabi had a yellow one and Daniella had an orange one and demi and Diana had a red one. Once I saw the boys get out I signaled to get out as well.

I had a hand on my gun when I heard him speak

"I just want to talk about business"

"Then why are you armed?"

"I'm the leader of the gang and I won't take it out unless I have to so please leave your gun in your car"

"Sorry handsome I'm leader too I need to carry the gun"

Then he started to get closer and I was pretty close to him that I almost kissed him

"So your the famous nicole" he whispered on my ear and continued

"Well I'm Gabe as you already know and well I have an idea that will make both our gangs more powerful"
Gabi's POV

Gabe and nicole went for a business ride in his car which I loved it was yellow!

Then cole came up by behind me and they hugged my waist

"Get off me nigga!"

"Sorry no can do I have to keep watch of you"

"I think I can take care of my self"

"Fine but if anybody touches you without hesatating you call me and I'll beat the crap out of them"

Then he sat in his camero and I walked towards it .