"What about me? I don't want to bring this up and sound like a bitch, but I didn't domino the 66 seals. I've never sold my soul. I never went to hell. I didn't unlock Lucifer or start the apocalypse or was hopped up on demon blood. I'm a light witch, the purest one. I may be Amara's vessel, but I haven't done anything to warrant otherwise."

"She's right," Castiel comments.

"Cheap shot," Dean mutters. "But true."

"Great, I'll kill her. But we need to get past her dad first."

"I'll go get him," the angel offers and disappears once more.

"You know, you didn't have to go there," Dean mutters.

"I know, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking," you sigh.

"Yeah, you seem to do a lot of that nowadays," Sam adds.

You're about to say something when Castiel returns with Pastor Gideon. He seems spooked that he hitched a ride with an angel, but you can tell he's one of the good ones.

"What the hell was that?"

"Yeah, he wasn't lying about the angel thing," Dean says because he already knows what Castiel might have said to him. "Have a seat, Padre. We got to have a chat."

It wasn't easy to have that conversation with a grieving man, but when the story is done, he stares at the stake in your hands with discomfort.

"No. She's my daughter."

"I'm sorry, but she's not. She's the thing that killed your daughter," you put softly.

"That's impossible."

"But it's true, and deep down, you know it. Look, we get it—it's too much. But if you don't do this, she's going to kill a lot of people. And damn the rest to hell."

"It's just... why me? Why did you tell me this?"

"She trusts you. We need you to get her alone so I can kill her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah is up to something, but you can't focus on what she's doing right now. The only thing you need to do right now is to kill her with this damn stake. Then, you can go back to the motel and finally tell Dean what you've been keeping from him for weeks now. Leah strays from the group and goes to the office which gives you a perfect chance to get her. Everyone knew what they wanted to do, and even though her father didn't need to be there, he wanted to.

She enters the office and checks herself out in the mirror. Peeking around the corner, you saw her face change from what she normally looks like to this god-awful monster with a gaping mouth. She chuckles and closes the closet door where Castiel is waiting. She gasps, he grabs her, and turns her around. He keeps her close to his body so you have your chance at killing her.

You rush into the room with the stake in your hand. She realizes she needs to get out of this or else she's dead. She chants something in Enochian which causes Castiel a great amount of pain. He lets her go, and she uses her powers to throw both brothers against the wall. She does this to her own dad before turning to you. She goes to use her powers, but she only manages to knock the stake out of your hand.

"Sorry, sweetheart," your eyes turn blue, "try harder."

She takes the shot and punches you square in the jaw, causing you to crumble to the ground. She takes off running into some other room, and your magic works on the bruise you know will show up later and grab the stake. Sam, Dean, and Gideon have no choice but to leave Castiel writhing in pain on the floor.