The one time the principal actually left campus and this happens.

"Who do you think it was?" Winter asked.

"Probably Jay," Mal shrugged.

"Or Jonah," Winter piped.

"Maybe Harry," Mal winked causing Winter to rolled her eyes at the suggestive tone.

"Carlos could've helped,"

"And if Harry was involved then he definitely dragged Gil along,"

"So all five?" Winter tilted her head Mal's way.

"Definitely," Mal smirked before putting her phone away.

"How is planning for the wedding going?" Winter questioned causing Mal to smile in a giddy manner.

"Great, Belle is being amazing with helping. We officially decided that the venue is going to be at the Auradon Chapel—since it's big enough to house everyone. I mean," Mal sighed, running a finger through her hair in a stressed manner, "I still can't believe there is going to be over five-hundred people attending!"

It was true. This was the King of Auradon's wedding they were talking about, Mal would be becoming the Queen Regnant of all of Auradon the second she and Ben kissed—it was a big deal. Therefore, the majority of the Royal Court would be attending with their families, Mal and Ben's personal family, and friends, of course. And then you could not forget the city-folk who wanted to attend, so yes, there would be a few hundred people in attendance.

Not to mention the entire thing would be broadcasted live.

Just the thought made Mal's knees quiver. There were still some people in Auradon who were not so accepting of the marriage and Mal knew the closer they got to the wedding, the more these negative thoughts would come out.

Winter rose a brow, noticing the terrified look that crossed Mal's features. However, it was gone before she could blink, Winter knowing that Mal hated being perceived as weak.

"—And uhm," Mal swallowed, pulling herself together. Seeing as she was going to be Queen, she had to get used to this type of pressure.

Oh gosh, Mal almost forgot that her training to be Queen was to start in a few weeks' time—thankfully, it was going to be Belle and Fairy Godmother who taught her.

"...The invitations will be sent out in a few weeks, as soon as we finish the designs and get the official list together. The people at Auradon Prep will be the first to receive them, Evie's helping with the designs."

Winter nodded as Mal paused, taking a deep breath.

"And the colors are going to be purple, gold, and blue... I think..." Mal trailed off, her tone portraying worry.

"Hey, don't worry," Winter smiled, nudging the daughter of Maleficient playfully, "you got quite a few months, plus I'm sure Belle will be happy to do all the hard stuff for you,"

Mal gave Winter a thankful smile. "Thanks, Winnie, everyone's been on me about it lately. Even Evie's been giving me a hard time, I need to hide in Ben's room when she goes off about the wedding at this point," Mal's shoulders slumped.

"Don't worry, Mal, it won't be as bad as you're thinking, I promise it'll get easier," Winter reassured her with a smile.

If she was being honest, Winter really did not know if things would get easier for Mal or not. Winter did not have a wedding with the King of Auradon just around the corner, so it was hard to put herself in Mal's shoes. Though she had a small feeling it was something similar to how Winter felt when she remembered she would need to fulfill her duties as the Ice Queen in just a few years' time.