Welcome home

As I walked. Up my old street and the into my old drive way I was grabbed by usual rapist Paul. after he had finish with me I walked out of his house and walked once again up my drive way. I looked into the window to see all the boys were laying on the sofa and watching my favourite movie. I slowly opened the door and walked in. I looked like shit due to I had just been raped. I stood there right behind them when the tv screen went black they saw me and screamed and jumped of the sofa. 'w..who are y..you.' 'I looked at them all in shock and slightly ginned and said 'you guys really don't remember me?' All their faces dropped and stared at me speechless. 'I heard you got my movie.' 'L..Lilly?!' 'Well, yeah who else could it be?' 'Were have you been?.' 'Down the road it my old house.' 'I missed you guys to much.' I jumped into Harry's arms and they all grounded Harry and hugged me. 'I had such a terrible time.' 'Why didn't you just come back to us?' 'I thought you were better of without me and I promised my father I wouldn't leave that house cause he wanted me to raise my children in it.' 'You have a dad? We thought the abandoned you when you were little?' 'Guys I don't have a father nor a mother I had to adults that lived with me and I had to call mum and dad when I was out then when we got home they would beat the living crap out of me and abuse me in every way possible.' 'Guys do you want to now a little about me?' 'Yes tell us.' 'Okay' when I was young I had a lovely life. there was nothing wrong that was until the day my brother got hot by a car and died insterly.after that I got blamed cause he pushed me out of the way. I got sexually and physically abused by my parents I also got mentally. then I was six and got kidnapped by you guys and everything was sweet until about 9 mouths after cause Paul found out I was an easy target and started raping me daily and still dose only just before he did but you see nothing hurts. Me anymore I don't know how to feel I don't feel anything anymore so it doesn't bother me. Anyway then when I was about 7 I went and started at school and got bullied badly. then the start of last year when I started year 7 I got taken advantage of the boys at school and when I was 12 I started getting cyber bullied.' 'Sweetie, why didn't you tell us we could have stopped everything?' 'I was scared.' 'Scared of what?' 'Everything you guys, what you would have done and Paul then what everyone at school would do and think.' 'Did anything happen when you were gone?' I broke down I started to cry and remembered everything that had actually happened when I was gone. 'A lot.' 'Can you tell us?' 'Another time I can't take anymore right now, sorry.' 'Its okay sweetie, we are just so happy that you are home.' We like hugged for and hour and I fell asleep and I snuggled up to Harry all night when I woke up in the morning I went downstairs to the smell of bacon and eggs and also pancakes. 'Hi honey, would you like something to eat.' holy crap how do I tell then that I don't eat food. 'at maybe later.' 'Okay.' That was lucky..