Chapter One

Chapter One

 "He's like the dreamiest guy of the century!" Anna squealed.

"Scratch that! He's the dreamiest guy of all time!" Gina and Anna chirped together. I rolled my eyes at the scenario.

"Yeah right girls. More like the jerkiest asshole of all time." They both turned to look at me.

"Don't tell me you're not attracted to him! He's like so, super, over hot!" Anna's brows creased as she looks at me.

"Just like how my blood boils whenever I'm near him. I'm never attracted to him." I muttered honestly.

"You're that heartless impossible girl! Who's your crush then? Let me guess. The cutie gardener that always follows you like a lost puppy?" Gina teased me.

"No." I answered.

"Get back to work you lazy ass maids!" Susan, the Lady's Maid of the house scolded.

We all turned silent and got back to work.

You see, living in a huge mansion is such a pain in the ass for me. It is not even my choice. I was forced to work for some reasons. Yes, because my mother has a huge amount of debt here. I really want to have a better job rather than being a maid. It is because having this job usually degrades my personality. They always say what they wanted to say to you even if it means hurting one's feelings. They don't care about the feelings anyway. The good thing is I already managed to get used to it. There's no other choice. I'm never affected with what they are saying.

I'm hearing the same words such as mindless, idiot, good for nothing during my earlier years. So what's the use of hearing it over again, right? I categorize those words as the daily preaching of my living.

My nineteen years of existence was never easy. First, I don't remember anything from my years younger than seven. I don't remember any single detail about it. That's really weird. I once asked my mother what happened to me when she was still alive. She told me I had a terrible fever. The next time I asked she told me I had that extreme concussion. It made me wonder even more. That sucks. Second, I don't even know when my birthday is. They just count the years. It's just so epic. How do they know how old am I if they don't know my birthday? My whole life sucked especially when my mother died when I was fifteen. Leaving me alone with my father that did nothing but to get drunk every day of his life then gets home just to make me his living punching bag.

Anyway if you're all wondering, I'm Caprice Perez. I'm one of the maids here at the Atchley's mansion. It was okay working here. But not when Enzo Atchley, their only son is around. He always makes all of my chores even harder.

"Caprice! There's this huge pile of dust here. Are you that blind?" Yeah, speaking of the devil. I rolled my eyes before facing him.

"Sorry sir." I murmured and grabbed my duster to clean the mess. There's actually no dust there. That's how demanding and over acting he is.

"You're such a lazy maid." I don't really know why Gina and Anna do like him. He's never likeable. I swear.

"Hey baby!" My eardrum shuddered at Enzo's girlfriend, Chantelle's squeaking. What a bitch.

"Hey." Enzo greeted monotonously? Oh whatever. I don't give a fuck.

"Why are you speaking with this piece of trash baby?" I so want to spank this bitchy lady here.

"Oh, that's because she didn't do her job well." Enzo came back to his usual cocky tone.

"I'm done re-dusting this sir. Now, please excuse me. I have more things to do." You can be nice Caprice, you can do it.