Quick Breakfest

Sorry for the long wait folks. Heres the next part.
_______________________________

'What? where am I?'
'Wait huh?'
Turns head towards ???**
??? Starts running*
'Hey! Wait up!!'
Starts running after ???
'Heyyyyy!!!'
??? Stops*
Stops gasping for air***
'What the hedge!?'
??? Waves*
'What?'
The floor stops crumbling
'Bleep*!!!'
Starts falling***
'Aaaaaaa!!!'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-First pov-

I wake up gasping holding onto my shirt tightly.
"Just-just a dream gulp*, well I guess I should probably get ready."
I get out of bed letting go of my shirt and pick up the flower that I put on my bed side table that nightmare gave me. (I apologize for not explaining that in the last story).
I smile smelling the flower it smelt nice.
I took a shower and did my usual morning routine aswell as after getting some clean clothes on. I look myself in the mirror and say thin one line "You will ask the not to be called master.You will got that!"
After the unnecessary pep talk I walk out of my room to where the dining area is, and see Horror and Killer I'm pretty sure atleast. Horror is Choping some fruits while killer is working the buffet area, I decided not to bother them to much and just get my breakfast. I did end up getting the guts to say hello and ask them to not call me by Master and just call be my actual name which they agreed to quite easily.

After finishing breakfest I went back to my room for a bit but on the way I did end up talking to the others Cross and Error for a little bit and asking them the same question they obliged to the request just like Horror and Killer. Only 2 more left Nightmare and Dust.

________________________________

I apologize for the short storys but I do hope you enjoy this chapter and this satisfy you guys for a while.