Just read this, you'll enjoy it

-
I have awoken from my deep slumber to do one thing before going back to the dead.
-

Y/N pov
-
Now that I think about it I've been living in the hotel for a long time now, but I'm not really complaining, Its comfortable, I get food, the beds are really comfy, the employees are really nice and they give me attention which is nice cause I didn't really get much being stuck in my room all of the time...

(lol, also don't think about the payment cost, I'm not even sure about that :D )

Knock knock

Before I could continue my train of thoughts I had heard a knock at the door, I finally force myself to get up from the extremely comfortable bed, and I won't lie I really just wanted to get back in after getting up...

(Me everyday I get up from a comfy spot^)

After struggling to get up and move to the door, I finally open the door.

Nightmare - "Hello Y/N"

Y/N - "Hah, you finally stopped with that nickname, thats nice.."

Wait- was I getting used to it? Frick..
(No cussing)

Nightmare - "Are you okay?"

Y/N - "ah y-yes why do you ask?"

Nightmare - "Well Its the middle of the afternoon and you hadn't come out to eat, and you seem to be drifting in your thoughts at the moment"

Nightmare had seemed to look concerned (for your well being, take care of yourself, I know a lot of you don't "

Nightmare - "Y/N?"

Y/N - "Ah sorry, I was distracted"

Nightmare - "ah thats fine I must've scared you"

Y/N - "No, no, and uhh your question... I'm fine, just the beds in this hotel are way to comfortable and I can't help but wanna drift to the dream world each time I try waking up"

Nightmare seemed to chuckle, I won't lie, his chuckle was kinda cute...

Y/N - "///"

Nightmare - "ah I'm glad to hear that our beds are able to satisfy you, and um are you sure you're alright? "

Y/N - "ah y-yes why do you ask?"

Nightmare - "well cause you seem to be quite re-"

And right before he had finished speaking my stomach growled... guess thats what I get for sleeping all day and not eating.

Nightmare - "haha, well let's get you some food, shall we, Y/N?"

Nightmare had put his hand in front of me gesturing to hold hands... ahh he's to cool...

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me a bit closer (///)

Nightmare - "Well then let's go, the others are probably worried sick"

Y/N - "Ah yeah"

I bet I was really red at that point, I tried not to show that by just keeping my head down, hoping my face wouldn't show.

After a short walk of turns and multiple  steps we had arrived at the dining area.

Horror and Killer seemed to both be there preparing a meal

(I won't lie, at this point I have no memories of what each Sans personality was like, so this is just me going in 'airplane writers mode')

Killer - "Y/N! Your alive, we all got worried thinking you had hurt yourself..."