Pot Brownies

Since YOU wanted to make them....

DISCLAIMER: I've never smoked/ate pot so I'm going off what I THINK it's like.
-------------

"We? Fine, WE will make...brownies." he says clearly a little upset that he had to bake.

"Oh sure! Ok so we need *enter normal ingredients here + weed* a bowl and a whisk, what pan?"

"9x9"

We start to follow this online brownie recipe and we finally have that deep chocolate batter with green flecks. After mixing I have some batter on my fingers I lick some of them when Beel licks the others.

"Hey Beel! I was gonna do that." I fake pout to hide my small blush and turn away facking the bowl getting small spoon. While he come closer to say sorry, or at least I think that's what he was gonna do, I take the spoon and dab some batter on his nose.

He looks very confused and tries to lick it off I add some chocolate chips to that batter and pour it into the greased pan. I turn back and he proudly licked most of the batter off. I take a napkin and wipe the rest off.

"Have this to ride you over while we wait for them to bake." I say handing his another lollipop.

"Yum! You get me so well MC!" He says while tearing off the wrapper and popping it in his mouth, I do the same with the other one.

"Okay I am now out of them so dont scarf it down please." I say quickly.

"Sure." Beel says already halfway done the lollipop as I had just started mine.

"And dont bite it. It will last longer if you don't." He stops and does as I say.

After a bit the brownies are done.

The scent is thick, now after eating a little but of the batter our emotions are slightly heightened.

"Are-are you guys smoking cannabis?" A mystery voice called out.

"Levi!" I yelled. "We made brownies. But you can only have one." I smiled.

"Beel, MC, you haven't eaten any yet?"

"Yeah, but we ate some batter." Beel said very stoically.

"Here, lemme cut them." Levi then cuts the brownies into 9 pieces. "Here, take this." He gives us a brownie.

Beel eats his fast and I mine bite by bite.

Levi kicks us outta the kitchen and hands me Doritos. I think he leaves a note and takes a brownie to his room. Me and Beel head to my room.

Now our brownies are done we decided to watch TV to pass until the brownies actually kick in.

After 3 episodes of the show we were watching our stomachs rumble.

I look at Beel, then the chips, then back to Beel. We both jump at the bag and I managed to grab it. I take a big handful then Beel snatched the chips.

We then both jump as the door swings open.

"MC! Don't eat the brownies." Mammon spouts. He then notices how I am absurdly eating my chips, and that Beel was with me. "I'm too late." He mutters then waddles to my bed.

"Mammon can't really handle his high." Another at the door says.

"BRO!" Beel shouts. At the door was Belphie.

"Mhmm, so MC, Beel, Levi and Mammon have eaten a brownie." Belphie says to himself. "Might as well join." He eats a brownie he was hiding.

"Wudda we gon' do?" I ask.