Levi's Likes

**MC POV**

So like anyother day, I've come home and Leviathan is hiding in his room.  I knock on his door and he replies with:
"What is the second Lord's nickname?" One of his passwords.

"The Lord of Fools." I reply.

"You may enter." He says. I walk in and he is gaming on his laptop on his bed.

"Why do you have a very expensive gaming PC if your going to game on your laptop?"

"Duh normie, I wanted to reply some games without resetting my progress."

"Okay that...makes sence. What are you playing?"

"Only the best! Here come sit and observe!" He says all gitty like. I sit and watch him as he explains everything.
Hours pass and we start playing 'Mononoke Land' we trade items like spirits to level up.

All of a sudden Mammon burst in.

"Have you seen MC??! I can't find her anywhere!!"

"Yes." Levi says.

"Where?! I need to find her!" Mammon yells. Levi simply points to me.

"There."

"OH! MC! HI! I-I didn't- I wasn't- Umm, BYE!" He runs away.

"Well, that was odd." I say.

"Yeah he's really stupid. Anyway I think dinner should be ready soon so let's get moving." Levi says.

We make it to the table and we all take our seats. Mine being in front on Levi and Beside Mammon and Satan, Luciferon the end.

(If you know their colours the pic makes more sense)

After I eat what I want I give the rest to Beelzebub to eat

After I eat what I want I give the rest to Beelzebub to eat. Levi finishes also and we go upstairs together.

I enter his room with him cuz why not. We sit down, him on his gaming chair me on the bed.

"So what do you wanna play?" He asks

"Online multiplayer! Can I use your laptop?"

"Sure." He give me it after logging on.
"WoW?" I ask.

"Yeah seems fun." He says while booting up his PC. We play for a long time. "I wanna play some moble games." He says while logging off.

"Sure!" I say as I pull out my D.D.D. he goings me on the bed.
We play mobile games for a bit, yelling, laughing and shenanigans persue.

"I need to stretch. Back hurts." I say.

"Yeah let's go for a walk." He gets up.
We walk around the monor cracking jokes. When we arrive back to his room he sits on the bed. It's a little dark out now.

"Its getting kinda late, what do you want to do?" He asks. I think to myself 'it's now or never'

"You." I say quick and stern.

"Wait what?!" He loudly says, not a yell, while turning red. Still on his bed.

"I want to try a new game called: 'let's make Levi as red as possible.' Okay?" I say seductively while sitting on his lap facing him, my legs start to wrap his waist.

"Hold u-!" I cut him off by putting my lips on his, soft ones. He's shocked for a moment looking into my eyes. But he closes them, as do I, and starts to kiss back.

He likes my lips, as asking for entrance, I open up and he invades my mouth. We separate for air after he's done exploring my mouth. His face bright red. He moves his hands to my waist. I move mine to his head and make him close the gap between us. He gasps and I put my tongue in his mouth, I explore. He later tries to fight back but I don't let him. We pull away.

"C-can I r-remove your-?" I stop him from talking by taking off his sweater. He gets to memo and removes my shirt and bra. He kisses my neck and I do the same. Both of us topless I go for his pants.

"Wait! More kissing first." He says finally trying to get into control.

"Sure." I wink at him and kiss his chest. He does the same and fondled my breast.

*!KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

We both stop and stare at the door.

"What?!" Levi shouts.

"Levi! MC! It's me! I know what going on and I am asking you to save it for tomorrow when MC doesn't have school. And you both need sleep anyway. I will be back in 5 minutes and you both be in your own rooms sleeping!" Lucifer shouts.

Me and Levi share a look and a laugh. I put his sweater on and head out, but first I kiss Levi and say goodnight. Tomorrow shall be fun.

I head off to bed and like he said, Lucifer come in after 5 minutes to see if I'm sleeping, and leaves.
I wonder what Levi's gonna do with my top and bra?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END