Babysitting Belphie

Well, the morning started like normal, I woke up late since it was Saturday. I finally got up and got ready to meet the day at 13:30. It's not really my fault I woke up late, the boys had kept me up all night with games and movies.

I walked down stairs for my breakfast, anyone else's late lunch.

When I arrived at the kitchen I met Beel.

"Sup MC you're up late. Hungry?"

"Yeah, last night was too much for me. What is on the menu?"

"I've got sandwiches." He said.

"That'll work." I say while grabbing a sandwich. (It can be whatever type)
I start to eat it when Beel starts talking.

"So Lucifer, Mammon, Levi, Satan, Asmo and Me are going on a little trip like thing so I'm asking you a favor."

"W-w-wait, why are you all going with out me? Aren't you supposed to watch over me?"

"It's a family thing we do for a week, since Belphie was 'in the human world' he wasn't planned in so, can you watch over Belphie for me?"

"Umm I guess. It would've been nice to know a little earlier."

"Yeah well it was Mammon's job but y'know."

"Yeah I guess, but why do I need to watch over Belphie?"

"Well, I don't want him to just sleep the whole week and forget to eat. I also don't want him to get lonely."

"Okay, you can count on me."

After the rest of the boys leave, I go upstairs.

"Hello?" I say as I peek my head into Beel and Belphie's room.
I get no answer.

I go around the house and I couldn't find him. Finally I check the attic.

There he is!

"Hayyyy" I say.

"Mmph-" he said back, face in his pillow.

I jump on top of his back while he's laying on the bed.

"Hey!" He yelps, flipping over. I'm now sitting on his chest.

"What do you wanna do? ...Other than sleep." I ask.

"Well, I guess...do you wanna go on a pick-nick?"

"Really? Yeah! I'll go pack some food."

After packing two decent-sized meals (for humans) I go get Belphie. We walk into the woods behind the house and he takes me to a small clearing by a beautiful pond.

"This is where I go when I really need some quiet. None of my brothers can find me when I come here." He sighs and takes a deep breath.  "I'm sleepy."

"I bet you're always sleepy. Do you want some food first?" I ask. I packed some sushi, but its only the one family pack. I couldn't find another.  You can have the whole thing, I packed some other foo-" I started to ramble a bit while Belphie shoved some sushi in my mouth.

"We can share. I know you want some." We ate lots of food and I know I was slipping into a food coma, the birds softly chirping didn't help either. Belphie was leaning against a tree, sitting down, I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

We both fell asleep, me first surprisingly. When I awoke, we were laying down cuddling each other. I didn't want to move so I stayed there, just listening to his heartbeat. I feel him move and wake up, I know he woke up because I felt his whole body tense. I peaked at his face and saw it was bright red. I pretended to wake up.