Amelia rambled on and on as she recited the memory, remembering each and every detail.

"Karriiiiiiii, what should I dooooooo!?" Amelia wailed, exasperated.

"What did you feel when he confessed to you, Amelia?" Kari asked with a knowing smile.

On the other side, Amelia blushed bright pink like a cherry blossom. She started fiddling with her dress as she started mumbling incoherently.

A few minutes before Amelia fell silent. Kari's smile grew wider.

"I...felt really embarrassed but... happy..." Amelia confessed, blushing extremely hard.

Her mind going back to the memory, Amelia hugged her pillow tightly, hiding her bright pink face as she let out a muffled squeal.

"I don't know what to do Kari! How can I face him tomorrow!?" Amelia exclaimed.

Kari let out a small laugh, "Confront him about it. Maybe you guys can get together. But before you do actually get together, how about you guys go for like a trial? See how it works out. If it ends up good, then you guys can officially date!"

Kari looked at the time, it was quite late already. Tomorrow, she had to go to that bastard's castle early in the morning.

"Hey Amelia, it's super late on my side right now. I gotta go." Kari said. Amelia, expressed an 'ok' and said goodbye as Kari hung up.

Lying on her bed, Kari sighed. Oh god...let's hope it's not gonna be an eventful day for her tomorrow.

____________________________________

"Sazuki! Cyox! Are you ready?" Kari called out, she was waiting patiently in the space room for them.

They both stumbled out of the forest room. Their hair filled with multiple leaves as a deer's nose popped out from the door and nudge them forward.

"We're here Onee-Chan!" Sazuki called out with a smile on his face. He ran to Kari with his arms outstretched, giving Kari a hug.

Kari gave a chuckle and ruffled his hair. She shifted her gaze to look at Cyox who was eyeing Sazuki with jealousy.

Kari let out a sigh and called out to Cyox, "C'mon, you want a hug too? Yes?" She opens her arms.

Cyox hesitated before a wide grin blossomed on his face as he dashed towards Kari. He crashed into Kari, almost making her fall.

After a while, he finally let go. His cheeks were bright red. He was embarrassed.

Sazuki gave a giggle as he looked at Cyox's bright cheeks which earned him a huff from Cyox.

"Now, now. We have to go. Are you ready?" Kari asked with a smile.

"Yes, Onee-chan!" They both exclaimed at the same time. They couldn't wait, a new friend!

Kari told them their new friend was a little awkward, might be cold, and doesn't know how to socialise. He had a stone face, but that's okay! They would do the chatting and were extremely excited to become friends with him.

Kari nodded with satisfaction as she looked at their eyes which were filled to the brim with excitement.

Waving her arm, a purple magic incarnation circle appeared below them, earning a few 'wows' and 'oohs' from the boys.

Kari felt smug, she added the magic circle as a prop. She just wanted to look good.

They soon disappeared into the void and appeared in front of the barrier of Oscerstan where they found Zayd, Sugo and Henrik waiting for them.