Making My Way Downtown

I had recently just moved to Konoha, the perfect, admirable, Village Hidden In The Leaves. I too, was finally a shinobi. I made my way through the streets of my village, my gorgeous black hair flying in the light breeze. It was a beautiful afternoon, a nice blue sky with white clouds floating about. The roads were bustling with cheerful villagers, along with ninja wearing the leafs headband. I quickly pinpointed my apartment, located towards the centre of the town. I reached the door of the apartment and looked around. For housing this cheap, I was impressed. It looked fairly new, the walls painted a soft pastel blue, with furniture coloured light brown. I walked towards the comfy room on the right, I set down my heavy suitcase on my bed, which was filled with black turtlenecks, shirts, and sweaters, and began unpacking. These next years of my life would be difficult, and I was all in for it.

I finally finished unpacking and setting up my house, Konoha was soon turning into a home. It was late now, almost midnight. I grabbed an old tee shirt and sweatpants and walked into the shining white bathroom, it was clean, just the way I liked it.

I woke up to the annoying buzz of my alarm at 7am, I had to get dressed and look presentable to meet the beloved fifth hokage, Tsunade Senju. I had previously read about the leaf village and gathered some knowledge about it, it was important to know about my own village and shinobi. Home to Asuma Sarutobi, a former member of the Twelve Guardian Shinobi, Kakashi Hatake, the famous copycat ninja, and the son of Sakumo Hatake, Tsunade, and Orochimaru, Konohagakure Three Sannin, and many other famous shinobi, all successful jounin. I had also learned about the powerful genin who participated in the Chunin Exams. Naruto Uzumaki, a loud-mouthed blonde brat, Sasuke Uchiha, an arrogant, popular, and a boy consumed for revenge, survivor of the massacre of the Uchiha Clan, who left the village shortly after the exams, and Sakura Haruno. A hot-tempered girl who has the potential of becoming an amazing kunoichi. It had been three years since then. The rumours I heard were not all too pleasant, but I anticipated them to be much better by now.

As a girl from an small, ordinary village, being a shinobi was huge. My parents were from my lovely tiny village but moved to Konoha to pursue their dreams of being ninja and left me with my grandparents. Sadly, they were killed in the line of duty. As a six year old, it was traumatizing, but many have suffered far more worse than me. As a grew older, I grew careless of the useless things around me, the only thing I focused on was achieving my goal of becoming a shinobi, making me bitter and serious, maybe even a bit cold to the people around me. I'm not sure why, but even as an adult, I haven't grow out of it. I've become intimidating, careless, and logical, but it's simply the best characteristics for a shinobi. I, of course, am relaxed and calm, most of the time when it's not important, occasionally cracking jokes too, but at the same, solemn and apathetic.