Handjob Hoe and his Rock Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Yes, the Nomu has a regeneration quirk." Crusty says smugly.

" Nomu, squash this flee." He commands, and the creature grabs me by the neck. I gasp for air for a moment and stab at it's arms futilely.

" WHAT THE FUCK?!"

" WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!" I hear, remembering some classmates were probably still watching.

"GLOWSTICK!!" Dadzawa yells. Then I realize something in my state of panic.

Oop I'm big dumb, I can fucking melt.

I heat my whole body and me along with my costume turn to scalding liquid that destroys the Nomu's hand while I drop to the floor in a puddle. I hear the crusty man groan in annoyance as puddle me slides quickly across the floor, melting the villains shoes to the ground, honestly by their yelps in pain I probably vored a couple toes along with them but they would be fine...I think. I pop back out of the ground next to the eraser hero, fully clothed in my two piece costume thanks to the material.

" I swear Hana you need to go right now!" Dadzawa says sternly, looking like he low-key just had a heart attack from seeing me choked out by that big monster.

"You're barely standing, and like it or not I'm getting you out of here!" I retort with determination. The masked man launches at us again and I continue to fight him. He's skilled, and I can feel just about how familiar he is, but I also really don't want to believe he could be one of them. Working with villains? Not a chance in hell for them!

" Wow Eraserhead, you really are awesome." I hear, I look over while mask guy is down and see Dadzawa under the Nomu AGAIN, glaring his glowing red eyes at the crusty guy who had his hand on Tsuyu's face. The Nomu proceeds to smash my dad's face into the fucking ground.

"NO!!!" I scream and begin attacking the Nomu again. Until a katana goes through my leg and I scream in pain. I look up to see the masked man smirking at me on the ground. He slices me across the stomach and up the arms too. I'm now crying lava tears with a hazy mind. The door at the front of USJ then busts open with dust billowing, a glorious figure in the doorway.

" I AM HERE!!"

All might!!! Thank FUCK!!

He doesn't have a smile on his face as he sees the predicament.

"All Might! Yes finally!" Blue handjob exclaims. Midoriya goes to punch him when suddenly the Nomu is down in front of him. I look back at the distracted villain in front of me and sweep his legs from under him making him fall towards me. Then I raise my good foot forcefully into his crotch as he falls on me and kick him away at full power. He skips like a stone on water a couple times before skidding to a stop, a dog whistle screech coming from him that catches everyone's attention as he curls up in a ball and trembles violently. I stagger up and hold my gushing leg and stomach, head throbbing painfully and making me want to pass out from quirk overuse and blood loss, eyes glaring violently at the rest of the villians.

" You wanna fucking go you shitheads?! Stabbing me in the leg?! Fucking come at me let's run the ones again you cowards!" I challenge and taunt loudly, absolutely done with this shit. I see Todoroki, Midoriya, Tsuyu,  irrelevant grape, Bakugou, and Kirishima out of the corner of my eye staring at my battered figure.
. . . . . . . . . . .

Kirishima POV:

Me and Bakubro finish off the villians in our zone and make our way to the front of USJ only to see Mihiro being grabbed by the throat by the big bird monster?!

" What's going on?!" I ask frantically. I had to get her out of there!

" WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou yells.