West played by Cameron Boyce

Jake played by Booboo Stewart

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So, you and Evan marked each other?"

Summer stuck her face between the two front seats, her eyes wide, tone mischievious.

Isabella rolled her eyes from the driver's seat, turning on the blinker and turning down the street.

"Yeah, he did. What about it?" I asked her, arching an eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing." Summer shrugged. "Just that you've been ignoring his calls for the past two hours."

My phone began ringing again and I groaned, answering it.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"Are you insane?!" Evan roared down the phone. "You can't ignore my calls, you're Luna!"

"I'm not Luna yet," I pointed out.

"Ooh, not smart," Isabella shook her head.

"If that's what's keeping you from being more responsible and communicative, we can fix that when I get back." Evan snapped.

"Evan!"

"Don't 'Evan' me! I thought something happened to you." Evan growled out. He sounded pissed.

"Well, not for long, since you're stalking me with the other Alphas," I shot back.

"I am not stalking you! I'm checking up on you!" He disagreed. "And I wouldn't have to if you answered my calls!"

"You have a direct line into my brain, why don't you try that?" I asked sarcastically.

"If I had, would you have let me in?" He challenged. "Or would you have blocked me out so you didn't have to tell me about what you're doing?"