Nine|| Exploring

A/N: Sorry it's been a while since I posted, thanks for being so patient!!

Zoe Brown played by Zendaya Coleman

Kylee Brown played by Kylee Russell

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked through the halls of what Ariel called the Common Room, tracing my fingers on the white walls.

There were long hallways filled with nicely sized rooms, each had a bathroom inside.

It was built like a pack house, but looked like somewhere you'd stay on a vacation.

I walked into the actual common room and among the pool tables, running my fingers along the soft velvet.

"Dad's gonna be so mad at us- oh, hi." A tall, teenage girl came to a sudden stop by the couches, a younger version of her trailing behind her.

"Hi." I waved awkwardly.

"Um, I'm Zoe, this is Kylee." The girl gestured at herself and the other one.

"I'm Taylor."

"Evan's mate? The vibrational Gifted?" Kylee asked curiously, approaching me.

"Um, yes, how do you know...?"

Kylee tapped her forehead. "My sister and I have ancestral spirits in our heads. They tell us stuff sometimes, stuff about the Gifted."

"What?" I glanced between them, shocked.

Ancestral spirits? Since when did things get that weird?

"Yeah, it's weird." Zoe said with a nod and a shrug. She sat down on one of the couches and pulled out her phone, typing on it.

"Do you know how to play? Cuz I don't." Kylee gestured to the pool table.

"I could teach you. Although I'm not much of a pro," I admitted. Kylee smiled.

"Anything is better than nothing."

"I'm gonna go check out the training room." Zoe stood up.

"There's a training room?" I asked, interested.