The hospital

As I woke up I was in a white  room with a black couch near the corner and a weirdly black door . On the couch there was kevin soundly sleeping .

I tried to move and get up but as soon as I did a sharp pain shot in my left knee.

I took the cover off me and bam there was a freaking cast on my knee. It was hurting so badly that a scream of pain and horror left my mouth.

I turned to kevin to see if he was still sleeping or not and just caused of my luck he was up I mean that guy could sleep an earthquake and a yelp ,a small tiny yelp i must add, woke him up.

"woah you're alive . You have literally been sleeping almost two days " . "TWO DAYS?!! " i legit yelled "Yep two days even I couldnt belive a restless person like you could go two days sleeping " I saw a tinge of disappointment in his face and I guessed what was wrong

"Kev you are not getting your room to yourself so soon" just as i said this the door shot open and danielle and dad bolted through the room hugging and kissing me .

To be frank I was kind of scared by their reaction as if i had just woken from the dead .

After probably a whole eternity of making sure weather i was alright in came the doctor to make everything worse.

At least I got my phone back from dad.

They left soon after, except kevin who stayed to babysit me . Danielle and dad went back to their jobs . Kevin started updating me with the latest school news.

He told me that I had gained more popularity by this suicide attempt of mine which i frankly dont get . Was this sympathy cause i dont need it .

Day 1 of hospitalisation

Kevin helped me complete my schoolwork last nightbwhich was not much he stayed the night and when in the morning I got up he was already gone .

I am getting super fucking bored here no offence hospital but you suck people are sending me jokes and book recommendations again and again . And all of them are getting repeated

Hi so this is the third chapter and its kind of a filler and its small but dont worry I have the next chapter planned out . Im kinda new at this so please comment about this book . Love u all my 5 viewers hope your day is going good . Please dont forget to comment and I will see you in the next chapterr .

Also comment and tell me how you are spending your corona quarantine time .

Byeeeeeeee