Fifteen|| Mommy Mikaelson

Start from the beginning

They wheeled me out of the room, and Evan followed.

"Evan, if you want her to live you need to back off!" Sarah yelled. "And calm down, you're making her worse!"

Evan!

||Evan's P.O.V||

"What's happening?" Mom came down the hall as they rushed her into surgery.

I paced the hall, trying to calm down for Taylor, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I felt myself lose my footing and stumble back, hitting the wall behind me.

Mom grabbed me, her worried words white noise in the background of my own racing thoughts.

I sank to the floor, my head in my hands, knees drawn into my chest.

She was supposed to be fine.

She was fine.

Why was she dying?

Taylor was dying.

"Mom." I whispered, staring at the floor.

My Mom held my arm tightly, her eyes worried.

"Mom, I can't lose her. Not her, Mom." I whimpered. I couldn't even bring myself to cry, I was in shock.

"Taylor is a fighter, she'll pull through." My Mom told me.

"I can't lose her." I said, my voice breaking.

----------------------

Sarah came out of the surgery, her face was one of exhaustion and sadness.

"Is she-"

My Mother looked between me on the ground and her.

"No." I said.

"Her blood was poisoned from a sliver of the bullet." Sarah said. "Her lungs starting failing as a reaction to the silver. We've managed to keep her alive and stable, but it's a long shot. No one is compatible enough with her blood for this kind of extensive damage."

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying, if she pulls through, it'll be a miracle from whatever God is out there." Sarah said. She walked away, her footsteps tired.

I'm scared.

Evan!

"Not Taylor."

||Taylor's P.O.V||

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mila asked, and I nodded.

"I'm okay, I promise." I assured her.

I was sitting up in the bed, playing a game of chess with Orion.

"Now you really can't have alcohol." Axel joked, and I rolled my eyes at him.

Orion sat in Evan's usual chair, Mila on my other side, flipping through channels in my t.v, while Axel stood leaned against the wall in the corner, watching out the window.

"How long have you been here, Axel?" Orion asked.

"Long enough to know this one snores." Axel pointed at me with his thumb.

"I think he's talking about himswlf," I contradicted.

"Oh, yeah, sure." Axel scoffed teasingly.

"Is Axel your bodyguard for good now?" Mila asked.

"Yes," Orion and I chorused.

"Yep." Axel said in unison, popping the 'p'.

"I want to go home," I said with a sigh. "I'm mostly healed, but Sarah wants to monitor my organs to make sure nothing was damaged."